𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝚍𝚊𝚣𝚊𝚒 𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚞

"a𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐡i?"  the weretiger looked up to see the suicidal maniac that took him in

"a𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐡i?"  the weretiger looked up to see the suicidal maniac that took him in.  dazai smiled before sitting down beside him, a suspicious smile on his face as he stared at the pair nakajima was staring at.

"is there anything you need dazai-san?"  dazai shook his head, his smile unwavering towards the two, a teasing smile creeping out his face.  as soon as nakajima noticed, he moved away from dazai, not wanting to be part of whatever he was scheming.  as soon as he opened his mouth, nakajima knew what he did was the correct move.

"kunikida-kun, you should just confe—"  hands wrapped around dazai's neck and shook him back and forth, yelling at him for saying unnecessary things.  fukasaku let out a laugh before walking over to them, effectively calming down kunikida with a few words.  dazai, despite being choked, was laughing at his partner as he ignored the glare directed at him.

"having fun you two?"  at first, nakajima thought that the question was directed to dazai and someone else, but upon meeting fukasaku's eyes, he let out a reply, a blush present on his cheeks as he felt embarrassed.  fukasaku giggled before patting nakajim's head, flowers surrounding the two.

"both of you get back to work, especially you dazai!"  Kunikida then went on a tangent about his ideals and how dazai is a hindrance to his schedule.  fukasaku and nakajima sweatdropped at the familiar scene before deciding to head back their own desks, working on their own papers (nakajima working on dazai's as well).

"neh, neh, atsushi,"  nakajima looked at dazai, noticing the mischief in his eyes.  how he didn't notice him walk in through the cafe was a mystery on its own.  "want to know more about fukasaku and kunikida?"  this question intrigued nakajima, as this was something that was on his mind for a week already.  "yes!"  he said, making dazai's smile become wider.

"you better not say unnecessary things again."  the pair turned to meet kunikida's glare.  dazai let out a nervous laugh while nakajima squeaked.  "i won't, i won't, i was just going to tell atsushi some facts about you two."  kunikida sighed before he sat down beside dazai, his arms crossed over his chest.

"and so, the truth about fukasaku and kunikida-kun is,"  He paused, giving a dramatic effect to what he was going to say.  "kunikidaisinlovewithfukasa—"  hands were once again wrapped around dazai's neck as kunikida yelled at him.  unbeknownst to the pair, nakajima had turned red upon the realization of kunikida's actions towards fukasaku.

"love?  really?"  though he asked, it was a question that was ignored as kunikida continued to choke dazai.