𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚔𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚊 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚙𝚝. 𝚒𝚒

for reasons unknown, the armed detective agency decided to go have a cherry blossom viewing

for reasons unknown, the armed detective agency decided to go have a cherry blossom viewing.  it wasn't exactly random, but it wasn't exactly planned either.  currently, nakajima was out looking for a spot for them.  izumi was also out, but no one other than edogawa and dazai knew why.

speaking of dazai however, he was already plotting something.  kunikida grew weary and suspicious of how dazai kept on giggling to himself.  he didn't like where this was going since the last time dazai plotted something, it involved him and fukasaku.  it was safe to say that this was no exception.

"neh, neh, kunikida-kun~"  a tick mark appeared on kunikida's forehead.  "what?"  dazai stood beside kunikida, peering down at his journal.  "you should confess to fukasaku."

kunikida choked, his heart rate rising as dazai's words processed.  "why should I?!"  at this point, it wasn't surprising to see kunikida choking dazai while the bandage maniac laughed.  "it's the perfect time to do so!  you get the beautiful view of the cherry blossoms, the sweet and warm atmosphere of being around each other.  sitting next to each other with your hearts beating fast and your cheeks covered in a blush."

kunikida blushed, imagining it himself.  "then, you call out to fukasaku, and after a few moments, you say,"  kunikida leaned in unconsciously, curious of what would happen next.  "WILL YOU BE MY SUICIDE PARTNER?"  the rest of the agency sweatdropped as dazai was choked and kunikida was screaming again.

"uwah!  we got such a nice spot."  miyazawa said, looking around in bliss.  fukasaku nodded beside him, a smile on her face at seeing the petals flowing around aimlessly.  while it was indeed a nice spot, they ended up having to share it with the port mafia.

     it was chaotic definitely, with nakahara yelling at dazai and akutagawa trying to initiate a fight with nakajima.  but despite it all, kunikida and fukasaku managed to chat with each other without having any sort of distractions (namely dazai).  though, the author must've spoken way too soon.

kunikida's eyes flickered towards a certain suicidal maniac waving his arms around.  once successfully gaining his attention, dazai mouthed a phrase to him.  a phrase that definitely made kunikida turn bright red.

"eh, kunikida?!"  fukasaku shouted, eyes wide as the man beside her started swaying from left to right.  usually, kunikida would've been able to compose himself, but the intoxicating smell of fukasaku's strawberry shampoo and the alcohol in his system almost made him malfunction.  it also didn't help that the two were sitting so close to each other and that fukasaku had a tight hold on his arm and shoulder to steady him.

he didn't know when it happened, being a little bit drunk to make out his surroundings, but he found his head on her lap.  fukasaku wasn't looking at him, rather she was gazing at everyone around her with a small smile on her lips.  yet, it didn't fail to make his heart raise, a small blush present on his face as he gazed at her.  he hated it, how she wasn't even remotely close to his ideals.  but it didn't matter right now, especially when everything felt right between them.  so he decided to ignore his thoughts and bask at the moment, choosing to accept the fact that he could never let go of this woman.  no matter how much it went against his ideals.

this took way too long i'm sorry ;-;
yes this was inspired by that one wan episode

this took way too long i'm sorry ;-;yes this was inspired by that one wan episode