𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗

nakajima and his two bickering senpais were sat around a table in their usual cafe

nakajima and his two bickering senpais were sat around a table in their usual cafe. kunikida unusually joined the two without picking a fight with dazai over his laziness and unwillingness to work. secretly, nakajima thought kunikida was sick to not reprimand dazai like he usually would, even when he was harassing one of the workers.

"kunikida-san?" he had asked, seeing the blonde heave out a sigh, a grimace on his face as he stared at his cup. he wanted to ask what was wrong, but he felt that kunikida would start yelling at him if he did.

dazai, quickly realizing what was wrong with kunikida, sauntered up to the two with mischief written all over his face. laughs were sliding past his lips as he stared at his partner, already imagining how riled up he would get from his accusation.

"neh, atsushi," nakajima gulped, already having a bad feeling of what was going to happen. "i know exactly why kunikida-kun is like this." dazai waited for nakajima to nod before continuing. "the reason is..." as much as nakajima didn't want to admit it, he was curious if there was truth behind what dazai was going to say.

"fukasaku will be going away for a few days!" kunikida slammed his head down on the table, shocking nakajima as he let out a squeak. "kunikida-san?!" dazai laughed out maniacally, doubling over while holding onto his stomach. "shut up!" without further ado, kunikida stood up and wrapped his hands around dazai's neck, shaking him back and forth while the pressure in dazai's neck started to get harder.

"but it is true though, right?" dazai said after the two finally calmed down. kunikida only sighed as he unwillingly nodded. "ehh.." nakajima stared at his senpai, only now coming to terms that he was indeed whipped. "he gets like this every time fukasaku goes away for a job, it's tear-worthy even." nakajima nodded, though he sweatdropped at dazai's comment.

"how did you come to like fukasaku-san, kunikida-san?" kunikida glared before answering, "into gossip now i see." nakajima blushed and waved his hand around, denying his accusation. he managed to calm down, but the blush didn't go away no matter how much he tried.

"it's just that, fukasaku-san doesn't fit your ideals, does she?" kunikida grunted, opting to ignore nakajima's question. after all, even he didn't know why he fell for the ravenette.

  after all, even he didn't know why he fell for the ravenette