𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥: 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚖𝚎𝚒 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚘

"choco?"  edogawa asked, already standing beside fukasaku as he peered at the bag of chocolates in her arms

"choco?" edogawa asked, already standing beside fukasaku as he peered at the bag of chocolates in her arms. the mere mention of choco gained the rest of the agency's interest, all putting their work to the side while gathering around fukasaku's desk. Even kunikida left his desk, silently wishing he would get some choco.

"here you go." she gave all of them a red box with a gold ribbon tied around it. each one of them was labeled with their name and a little bunny drawing.

"wahh, it's so cute!" naomi said, hearts in her eyes as she stared at each bunny-shaped chocolate. "it tastes good too," tanizaki said, his eyes wide as he stared at fukasaku in wonder. "it's not really." fukasaku denied, a small smile on her face as she bashfully looked away. "it's really good though!" nakajima reassured her, izumi agreeing beside him.

"fukasaku, you really should just accept these compliments," dazai said, snaking an arm around her shoulders as he pulled her close. "it's too bad their giri* choco though, you should've just made honmei* for me." unbeknownst to everyone but dazai, kunikida clenched his fist as he set the chocolate to the side, going back to working on his report to fukuzawa.

"i'm pretty sure kunikida-kun would have been happy if you gave honmei." dazai whispered, making fukasaku blush. "sh-shut up! get back to work!" she stomped towards the restroom, her ears red as she pouted. dazai only laughed before going back to bothering kunikida again.

"neh, neh, kunikida-kun~" the blonde sighed before looking up to look at his partner and a sweatdropping nakajima. the three were situated at the cafe again taking their break, all of them with their chocolates. "you should open your gift and eat it. it'd be bad if it would go to waste."

"you say that, but you're only looking to eat it yourself." dazai stuck out his tongue and hit his head softly, a comical look on his face as he chuckled. "well of course! fukasaku's divine baking is the best in the world! Even ranpo-san said so."

"dazai-san's right, fukasaku-san's chocolates are really good. they're all shaped cutely too." kunikida sighed before pushing the chocolates towards dazai, a little disappointed at the fact that they all had the same chocolates. "you can only have one, got it?"

dazai cheered, throwing his hands up as he thanked kunikida. he pulled on the ribbon and took off the lid, his eyes devouring the sight of chocolates. kunikida ignored him as he continued writing in his journal. however, it was quiet, too quiet in fact.

he jumped seeing nakajima and dazai's gaze on him, both silent while dazai's arms were still in the air with the lid. "what?" dazai pushed the box towards him, still remaining silent. kunikida became more confused before peering down at the box. instead of bunny-shaped chocolates, his were filled with hearts and circles. an awkward silence filled their table as they all stared at the chocolates.

"honmei.." nakajima whispered, but it was enough to snap all three of them out of their trance. kunikida stood up and yelled, his hands running through his hair as his face turned red. dazai was sulking, upset at how kunikida got honmei choco while he only got giri choco.

"why is it you?! i've expressed my love and affection towards fukasaku more times than you can count!" kunikida couldn't even respond to that, much less hear it. his mind was filled with the thought that only his was different from the rest. that had to mean something, right?

"the hell's going on here?" all three turned to face yosano, her face filled with annoyance as she stared back at them. she shrugged from not getting a response, walking off with the rest of the girls of the agency to a faraway table from them. though, fukasaku trailed behind, curious as to what got the three of them in their current state.

the chocolates that she got for kunikida stared right back at her. her eyes trailed towards kunikida's, making him become even redder. expecting her to shy away, he was surprised when she smiled. fukasaku winked at him before walking away, a bounce in her step from how happy kunikida's reaction made her. especially when nakajima started shaking him back and forth to snap him out of his happy reverie.

happy valentine's day everyone! hope you all enjoyed your day whether or not you had a date or you were alone (i was alone too ;—;).

happy valentine's day everyone!  hope you all enjoyed your day whether or not you had a date or you were alone (i was alone too ;—;)