𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚔𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚊 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜

dazai had a plan

dazai had a plan.  a god-awful one at that.  it was probably a plan that should've been told to kunikida.  after all, he was heavily involved in it; he was also going to be doing the act.  but where was the fun in that?  especially when kunikida's face would morph into a panicked one as he would stutter and blush in front of his crush.  ah yes, the sweet joy of being able to mess with kunikida.  At least, dazai would be able to feel that joy.

"kunikida-kun!"  the blonde flinched, already having a feeling that something would go wrong and would mess with his schedule.  kunikida turned around, glaring at the suicide maniac and the nervous weretiger beside him.

before he could even open his mouth, the two quickly pulled him off his chair and dragged him towards fukasaku's desk.  without a second thought, the two quickly pushed him to a startled fukasaku and quickly ran away as to not get murdered right at the spot.

"oi dazai!  what do you think you—"  viridescent met amethyst, both shining and pupils dilating upon realizing whose eyes they were gazing into.  a sharp yell left kunikida's throat as he backed away, his face completely red as his hands waved around.  he apologized while fukasaku sat down, her face just as red as his as she nodded.  those in the agency laughed at how they both resembled tomatoes, while dazai was already rolling on the floor and nakajima was hiding behind his desk.  it was safe to say he was deadly afraid of what kunikida would do to them both.

"dazai!"  a hand clenched onto the back collar of the brunette's trench coat, swiftly lifting him up and throwing him to the other side of the room.  a painful yelp left dazai's throat as kunikida stomped his way towards him, getting ready to beat some sense into his partner.  nakajima followed from behind, ready to attempt to calm kunikida down.

"what?" kunikida stared incredulously at the two in front of him.  the three were seated at the cafe, the mood a little tense as the tick mark on kunikida's face continued to get bigger.  "i'm sorry, kunikida-san!  it's just that, dazai-san said that this would be a good idea and that you were aware of the plan.  ah, but i still should have made sure that you knew."

To be fair, nakajima did not think that this was a good idea.  however, dazai had said that kunikida was aware of the plan.  as much as he tried to explain and the more flustered he got, the more dazai was laughing.  that, of course, got kunikida to choke him.

"what makes you think that pushing me onto fukasaku would make me want to confess?  are you insane?!"  kunikida wrapped his hands around dazai's neck once more, feeling angrier and angrier the longer he spoke.

"you better not be planning anything else!  my schedule got pushed back because of you and your idiotic plan!"  quickly, his angry yelling turned into a lecture, though it was safe to say that dazai tuned him out and started planning the next step to this operation.

i'd like to thank those who have voted and commented on this little story of mine. it really means a lot to me 🥺

  it really means a lot to me 🥺