Scars and Sights

"Techno? Is that you?"

------------------------------

And I'm at it again with the angst and the torturing Phil and yada yada.

This was requested by LittleAry_ she legit just dmed me photo and said "I want the sees of what thee shall write" so here I am because I am not a coward and I am taking up the challenge.

Prompt: ?

TW: Disability, Slight Anxiety, Panic Attacks.

------------------------------

Technoblade has reached the advancement [Postmortal]

Phil stared in shock at the podium Techno was previously trapped on before it set in. And he realised that calling Techno the Blood God was an understatement. He was almost immortal.

Techno had not cleared his entire inventory when asked to. He could not keep his sword, as they'd realise he still had a weapon on him and would use force. The clever guy kept a pickaxe and a totem of undying on him (a few other things he wouldn't necessarily need, too), which would not have been asked for.

This guy.

"YOOO!" Phil cheered loudly as he realised Techno was safe, not caring at all about the conundrum down on the stage between the so called "Butcher bitches". Though he had to wonder, where'd Quackity gone?-

"PHILZA MINECRAFT, YOU ARE STILL ON HOUSE ARREST!"

That was all he heard before immense pain exploded around his eyes. No, on his eyes. A scream tore from him, making his throat feel raw. He clutched his eyes as he felt for the doors with his right hand and pulled them shut, stepping off of the balcony.

His eyes stung so bad. He dropped to his knees near the wall. It didn't stop. He felt something else run down his face. He wasn't entirely sure if they were hot tears or blood. No one made much of his cry, thinking it was of shock. No one came to check if he was alright.

Even with the pain spreading painfully, he felt tired. He didn't want to fall asleep just yet. His dry throat hurt. He tried to hold in his cries as he attempted to open his eyes.

...

His eyes were open. He could feel it. He knew.

But why was the world still pitch black?

And he was still tired. So very tired. His mind became cloudy, he was unable to form clear thoughts.

He passed out.

-----------------------------------------------

As Techno ran, he heard a scream behind him. It sounded familiar, and he had the impulse to run towards it.

No. He couldn't go back now. Not until he made sure Carl was safe.

And so he kept on, not wavering from the chase one bit, his eyes glued to the masked man in front of him with his horse. As he neared a tunnel, Dream dismounted and left without a word. Strange.

He took his horse and rode as far as he could.

Not until he was met with Quackity.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Techno did not turn to meet Quackity's eyes.

"How did that anvil not kill yo-"

"Did you really think you could kill me that easily?" Techno interrupted.