Trauma

"Tommy, what is this?"

-----------------------------------------

Whaaaaat? Andy's back even though she has this entire series she's working on but because she's a shithead and can't work on one thing at a time we're back with another oneshot??

damnthattookalongtimetowritebcisaythingsasiwritethemsoisaidthatandtypedatsonicspeedjusttobeabletowriteitcorrectlywheresmybreath

GUYS I SWEAR THIS ISNT TOMMY CENTRIC, THE FIRST QUOTE ISNT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE OKAY STFU MEGAN

I'm gonna stop rambling, now move over I want space on the cliff, Megan (hey just so you know I don't know who the fuck Megan is also Stan syndicate, dadza and memory boy ok sayonara bitch//

-----------------------------------------------

"Tommy, you just brought a fucking child into our home!"

"Yes, Wilbur but-" the English child countered, trying to shut his older brother up before they woke their other brothers.

"Tommy, we already have you and Ranboo, what the fuck have you done?!" He practically hissed. Tommy stepped back, instinctively flinching at Wilbur's anger.

"What's going on here?"

"Techno! Ah, go back to bed brother. Me and Tommy are just playing the guitar and he's total shit, so he raged-" Wilbur grabbed Tommy and pulled him in for a noogie, whispering afterwards, "You better shut it, child."

Tommy lightly gulped and smiled chaotically, going with the act and elbowing Wilbur while trying to hide the younger behind him. The former piglin farmer, now a warrior tainted with blood and pain, rolled his eyes and headed back upstairs.

Tommy tensed up, waiting to hear the doors close.

It never did.

"WHAT THE FUCK-?!" He screamed as a sword was thrown into the air, landing on the wall behind. If it had been mere centimetres to the left more, his head would have been impaled. He did not like the sound of losing his last life, thank you!

Techno came back down, turning over a sword in his hand.

"You were saying?"

Wilbur sighed, he clearly could tell anyway. He grabbed the kid's arm from behind Tommy (much to his protest and angry profanity) and pushed him gently in front.

The kid wore a kind of bucket hat, striped green and white. It seemed to be too big for him, as it would occasionally droop and then slip onto his face. He had blonde, fluffed hair and pointed ears ('like an elf's!' Tommy thought). He also had on a black, short sleeved shirt with a single, white horizontal stripe near the collar of his shirt. He had on brownish-tan-beige pants and black shoes.

The most intriguing part about him though, was that he wore a kind of cape, like Techno. And something ruffled underneath it.

Could he be like them?

"Who did this, and who is this child in my house?? I already have two annoying ones." Techno said in his most mocking tone, which wasn't very different from his monotone one. Tommy almost felt bad for the woman having to put up with this guy's tone in the future. She'd never tell when he was sarcastic (unless she used some voodoo shit).

"What are we to do with him, Tommy?" Wilbur very much called him out, making him enrage slightly. But he calmed, and he explained that he'd found the younger in the cold, very injured and bleeding out, and that the child would stay with them until further notice.

And so he did. For many years.

It was the day the rest found out, from one unknown mole to another. Ranboo and the kid had grown extremely close. He learned the kid's name was Philza, or Phil for added convenience.

The country they lived in.

Dream SMP, once the land to a country his older brother had built.

A land of peace and of freedom.
L'manberg, was it called? Yes, that was it.

It was just one day. Everything had changed over the time of L'manberg.

--------------

hey so this was a draft i never bothered to finish so here you go ya'll, enjoy the food.

also, if you're a genshin impact fan, consider checking out my newest book which is kaeya/khaenri'ah centered. i'm sure you'll love it (unless you're a kaeya slanderer, for that i'm sorry because you're missing out). 

alr enjoy the food you simps