AgeSwap AU 1

Hullo! The ageswap AU was suggested to me by @seperateACCOUNT

They gave me so many ageswap ideas and i am in ✨love✨
Im so in love i might even start posting videos about that AU on my youtube channel (subscribe to Andyrxa on youtube :)

Anyway, this is just a request that i decided would be how the ageswap sbi met ageswap phil,, ALSO! making a new book soon on the sbi's backstory WITHOUT the adopted or foster shit because i am so sick of seeing it everywhere. im making a whole fantastical storyline lets go. im also making this storyline on my youtube channel and have already posted two of the parts there, so if you want a few hints go watch em :)

without further ado, lets get into it bc i need to write before i fall asleep

--------------------------------------------------------

He tumbled and pushed through the woods, tripping over a few branches every now and then and losing his balance with every arrow that whizzed past. The scary monsters were after him, chasing, and they wouldn't go away. He heaved, barely able to keep a sustainable breath. He'd been running and hiding for the past hour, and he was terrified he was gonna die, alone. His father had been shot down by some weird people in white coats and they left. When they had, Phil had climbed out of his hiding spot and through the window, running far away as his father told him. The only thing he had left was his father's green and white striped bucket hat.

That was weeks ago. His legs were sore and cramped, his chest was sore and his throat and mouth were dry. His whole body was in pain, he was covered in bruises and scratches and wounds all the like. He felt so tired and weak, yet the adrenaline kept insisting on pushing through even though there seemed to be no point. Even if he survived the night, he had no place to go and the scary people would surely hunt him down, as papa told him often. But something nagged at him to keep running, and he did. He kept running, around trees, over logs and through bushes. His eyelids started to droop, and his vision became spotted. He kept running, not entirely sure where he was going.

Suddenly, a few more steps and the ground disappeared. His eyes shot open and he spotted a cliff above him where he must've fell from. Below him was a raging river of water. He looked up again, and just before he shut his eyes to brace for the impact, he saw a shadow leaping off the cliff and after him, and he hit the water.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Techno, how much you got?"

"Eh, around half a stack," the piglin said, holding up a few bones before stuffing them in his backpack.

"That's good, we can tame lots of wolves tomorrow. They'll be useful for breeding and combat."

Techno and the other, taller man walked through the trees as they heard a younger skip towards them. He was wearing a white shirt with red sleeves and beige pants.

"Hello, Tommy." The taller waved at Tommy.

"Hey, Wilbur."

The three walked together in silence, the youngest occasionally making a stupid but amusing remark.

Suddenly, they heard heavy pants and rustling through the trees to their right. They tried to follow slowly, and they heard the rattles and groans of skeletons and zombies close by, as well as many angered endermen. The rustles must've been a flee attempt. The three broke into a sprint, staying closeby to the fleeing person. As they got closer, they first spotted the shape and height. They were small, maybe a child or a teenager a little less than Tommy's age.