Neglect, Omit, Repent.

This was not requested, I came up with this to keep my book alive and to share my ideas with you all <3

Topics:
Angst
Neglect
Small Fluff
And as always, your BFF, cursing/swearing/bad words ;)

Prompt: Phil feels neglected and left out. Slightly inspired by UnknownAlicia's "Cold Stew" oneshot.

Trigger Warnings (TW): Negligence, loneliness.

Note: Grian is Philza's little brother in this oneshot. I decided to do this because, out of all the MCYTs, it's just the two of them portrayed with wings. Hope this doesn't upset anyone <3

(Also includes a bit of Philza's childhood <3)

-----------------------------------------------------------

"We're leaving, Phil!"

Phil looked up from the book he was reading to see Wilbur waving at him.

"Oh? How long will you be gone?"

"Not too long, no worries. We might not be able to make it to dinner though, so go on without us."

Something in Phil's chest squeezed tightly.

"Oh.. a-alright. Stay safe!" He waved as he watched the musician leave with his brothers on another long journey. Phil was never told what they did on their trips or where they went. Hell, he had barely met any of their friends.

He closed the book he was reading and pulled out the chicken he'd made in the fridge.

"Guess I won't be needing this.." he mumbled, slightly disappointed, though not in his friends. He was more disappointed in himself than anything. He should have known they'd be leaving, as they did everyday.

He scraped the food into a bag, taking it outside to the dumpsters. He wanted to celebrate thanksgiving today with his friends, but he guessed they had other plans.

Climbing up the stairs, he decided to head to his room. He hadn't been able to get a good rest in what felt like forever, and now would be a good time to try and fix that, what with the boys always off on their own paths.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When he awoke, they still weren't home. This wasn't new, the longest they'd ever been away had been two full weeks, no visits. Phil felt as if he was an inmate being punished in that time period. Gosh, was he lonely.

He poured some cereal into a bowl, milk after (don't fight me), and ate carefully, trying to think of activities he could do to pass the time. He had his hardcore world, maybe visit Hypixel for a bit?

Oh.

He hadn't been there in a long time.

He quite missed him.

Guess he should go say hi.

Ph1LzA joined the game.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Grian had been hanging around his best friend, Mumbo, as usual. A few days before Grian played a prank on him and encased him in obsidian, forcing him to play the waiting game. Mumbo was quite frustrated, but calmed down nonetheless.
(I watch little of hermitcraft, so forgive me if you make a reference in the comments I cannot recognize.)

Suddenly, a very unexpected alert appeared in the pop-up chat.

Ph1LzA joined the game.

No way. Phil?!