cuts and tears-curtis sister [2]

This was requested by Dr-prankinstin
(the curtis parents are still alive in this one, also sorry if something is wrong, i havent watched or read the outsiders in a few months)
warnings: self harm,starvation, cussing
-------------------------------------------------------

I never felt enough. I always thought my parents loved my brothers more. no scratch that, I always knew my parents loved my brothers more. I mean what's not to love, a high school football star, a movie star looking son, and a 4.0, skipped a grade fourteen year old. What is not to fucking love.

But then there's me. A failing student, who has no friends, skips class, and drinks. i mean hey what's not to love about me either.

'it would be better if you were dead'

'fatass'

'you don't deserve anything'

'nobody loves you.'

These were the words that were rushing through your mind and you sat on the bathroom floor, making small cuts on your upper thighs and arms. Tears ran down your face like a waterfall. No one was home right now, which was strange for being a curtis. but nonetheless you were kind of happy that no one was home.

after you finished cutting, you got up and stood by your mirror, too afraid to look into it. you wiped your eyes and opened the door. walking out you looked down the hall before, heading to your room.

after you shut your door you went and laid down on your bed, you had skipped school today. feeling too exhausted to go. shortly after you laid down you had drifted off to sleep.

"hey is anyone home" a voice sounded throughout the house as the door opened.

"yeah, hey two" you said forcing yourself to get up and out of bed, trudging your legs to the door opening it.

"hey pretty lady, why aint you at school?" two-bit asked, walking over to give you a hug.

"I just didn't feel like it. I guess, what about you why ain't you there?"

"same as you. hey arent yo like really hot its like 90 degrees outside?" two asked pointing out your long sleeve shirt and sweatpants.

"oh haha no i'm just feeling a little cold that's all." you said laughing it off, truth be told you really wore the baggy long clothes to hide your scars and the fact that you weren't eating, from the 7 boys, especially your twin, sodapop.

"okay well do you wanna get dressed we can head out and get some lunch, man i'm starving."

'You and me both' your brain said. but instead you said, "no thanks i'm not that hungry." you so badly wanted to eat but the words from your fellow peers haunted you, making you hate yourself even more.

"cmon y/n at least come with me, you haven't gone out with any of us in awhile" two edged and whined.

"Alright fine let me put on some jeans." you said walking back to your room.

after you got your jeans on and another long sleeved shirt, you slipped on your socks and tennis shoes.

"alrighty now two lets go." you were exhausted from having no food in your system, but fake it till you make it right. Then you and two left the house.

eating was never really a problem until about nine months ago, when more and more of your peers kept calling you a fattass and telling you should lose weight, your cutting only worsened then, yo had been cutting for a little over 2 years, no one knew of any of this, and you wanted to keep it that way.