i like you-Ponyboy Curtis [1]

You were a good family friend of the Curtis's. One day when you went Over the whole gang was there.

"Hey y/n. What's up?" You looked over to see soda pop looking over at you.

"Hey soda. My parents left for the weekend again so I had nothing to do. Can I stay here?"

"Yea sure but you gotta ask darry he's becoming stricter about people being over" I rolled my eyes and sat down next to ponyboy. He moved over farther from me when I sat down.

"Drive-in?" Two-bit asked. Everyone agreed except ponyboy and I.

"Hey pony why don't you wanna come" dally asked.

"I just wanna finish this book."

"Y/n what bout you" You were reading a book.

" oh I'll be there in a bit I wanna finish this chapter it's a real good book" you said continuing reading.

"Alright see ya later" Steve said walking out the door behind everyone.

You and ponyboy were sitting in silence for awhile until you finished your chapter.

"Alright see ya later pony." You said closing your book and walking over to grab your shoes and jacket.  When you were about to walk out the door, someone grabbed your wrist.

"Whatcha doing ponyboy, I thought you were reading"

"yea I am but I need to talk to you" pony said walking over to the couch you say next to him.

"What's up pony?" You said now faceing him. You had had a crush on pony for as long as you could remember so you could feel your face heating up.

" y/n i-I'm sorry that it's kinda been like I've been ignoring you, it's just that when I like someone, I uhhh-" you stoped him before he could finish

" ponyboy I like you too" you said. Ponyboy blushed and smiled.

"Would you be my girl y/n" he said rubbing the back of his neck. You gently placed a Kiss on his lips.

"I would be honored ponyboy" you took his hand in yours and went to the drive in together.

So idk about this one but if you have requests I can do them