Flip-curtis sister [1]

this one was requested by: @greaser1315
Hope you all enjoy this
-------------------------------------------------------
-y/n's pov-
I have 3 stupid brothers and they share 4 other friends. I don't know how ive survived this long but i think today might just be the day this 'surviving' thing ends.

My eldest brother darry had decided to get a trampoline for all 8 of us to share. I was surprised when he brought it home and he and soda had decided to put it together in our back yard. I of course being the youngest of all of us got special privlages. I may be the yougest but im mentally older than all of them put together. I'm only younger than ponyboy by 4 minutes, but still it makes me the youngest.

"Hey wiseasses get off!" i yelled at steve, soda, and dallas, who were all jumping on the trampoline. "Its my turn" i said.

The three of them got off and i got up and jumped. I kept trying to do a flip but every time i just kept falling.

"hey y/n do you want me to teach you how to do a flip?" Darry had asked me.

"Please." I stated.

Darry got up on the trampoline taking a few jumps before do a backflip.

"okay so y/n ya need to take like 3-5 jumps then on that last one kinda arch your back and then put your hands above your head and flip."
So i took 4 jumps and on the 5th raised my arms above by head arching my back and put all my might into the jump, and i fell on my back.

"Damn it." i cursed under my breath then going to try again, then again, then again.
"i give up darry i cant do it. i wont ever be able to do it i said, unziping the zipper from the trampoline net.

"just one more try y/n you can do it. I belive in you."

"yea y/n" and "you can do it erupted from the 7 boys stading on the ground.

"okay you can do this, deep breath in. Deep breath out." i told myself.

I did for jumps then put all my might into the fith one and i landed on my feet.

"HOLY SHIT,HOLY FUCKING SHIT I DID IT!" i exclaimed geting multiple cheers in response. "alright what time is it?" i aksed. ponyboy ran into the house to check the time on the wall.

"its 6:00" ponyboy yelled exiting the house.

"shit shit shit." i said hurrying into the house."im late im late. shit shit shit." I kept saying over and over changing into some nicer clothes. I grabbed my purse. and ran into the living room. "im late for my date so ill be seeing you gentleman later." I said.

"nu-uh little lady, your too young to go out on a date." darry said standing up as well as all of the other boys.

"well its a little to late for you saying that because i cant keep him waiting im already almost an hour late." i said opening the door and running as fast as i can down the street trying to get away from all 7 boys.
---------------------------------------------
Shitty ending i know butttt should i do a part 2?
also im thinking of doing a get to know the author thing because idk bout you but i like when an author does that. it helps me to get into the mindset of the author when reading.
stay gold~ Jean.