Cuddles-Sodapop Curtis [2]

I can't find where it was but someone asked for a sodapop imagine so here ya go :)
———————————————————
Being sad was never fun. But being sad and hanging out with the person you love the most sucked more.

"Y/n c'mon why are you so down"

"i don't know" you mumbled. "i'm just not happy" you said.

"do you want to talk about it?" sodapop asked you. concern taking over his body.

"not really." you shrugged.

"do you want to do something happy?" soda asked a smile attempting to play at his lips.

"like what?"

"we could dance, or we could cuddle or we
could go take a walk whatever you want"

"can we cuddle?" you asked putting out grabby hands twords soda.

"of course" soda said coming over to you and wrapping his arms around you.

"i'm sorry, for putting the mood down." you apologized

"don't worry about it" soda smiled.
——————————————————————
so ik this one is like super short but i haven't updated in awhile and i thought i should just to let y'all know that i'm okay. alsoooo THANK YOU ALL SO FREAKING MUCH FOR 3.5k HOLLY SHIT. i didn't think people would actually want to read this, i had just started this as like a place to write different ideas. THANK YOU SO MUCH THOUGHH.

also i've lost a lot of connection with the outsiders but do not fret because i will still keep this book going, i do however have now the fatest crush on sebastian stan. like the FATEST.
soooooooo, yeah here's the question for y'all: whos your marvel character and/or actor crush?
obviously my crush is bucky(all versions) and sebastian stan.

LOVE YOU ALL! STAY GOLD - Jean