14: Questions

Honestly, I regret how I've let this story come to this. I'm so tired of dealing with the whole (Y/n) and Mitsue thing that I want to resort to killing him off, but that seems too harsh, even for him. Anyway, how are y'all liking the story?

Sorry for the slow update, I read all of the Host Club manga, so I'll be following that rather than the anime from now on, adding on some parts obviously (not that it's gotten much of anywhere really). So ya know... manga spoilers once we get that far... I haven't been able to think of much for this story, mainly for my other one and possibly a new one. I'm back in school again, sorry for not posting when I had the chance. Happy New Year!

\Your POV/

"Well? is anyone going to answer me?" Aunt Menko asks as I hear her approach Mia and I. I hear her heels click against the floor until it stops and I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"She's just a bit upset, ma'am," Mitsue says in a casual tone.

"Oh really? Almost seriously hurting my best friend is just a 'bit' upsetting? Shut up! Aunt Menko, I wanna go home!" I yell at her, looking up at her. She shakes her head and smiles sadly down at me.

"Listen flower, you can't go back there. You'll be all alone. I'm here for you flower," Aunt Menko says. She then looks up at Mitsue with a deadly look in her eyes with a smile played on her lips. "Your job is done here, Mitsue. Thank you and I would greatly appreciate it if you not upset my flower anymore."

Mitsue smiles a little at her, bows, and makes his way out of the door. Mia wraps her arm around my shoulders and I lay my head on her shoulder, glaring at the spot where he stood.

"I'm tired..." I whine with a yawn. Mia shoves me at arms length, holding me by the shoulder with a smirk.

"Child please, you've slept most of the day! We need to go dress shopping for the school dance one of your megane over there planned," Mias says with a lot of enthusiasm and points (very aggressively) at Kyoya.

"Wait, that's tomorrow?!" I ask worriedly, turning to Kyoya. He simply nods and walks over to Aunt Menko.

"Hello ma'am, please allow (L/n) to attend our dance tomorrow," Kyoya says politely, bowing slightly.

"Yeah Auntie, let her go! It'll be fun," Mia yells, full of energy. We all look at Aunt Menko and she nods her head. Mia and Honey let out loud cheers.

Aunt Menko walks over to me and cups her hand around my ear and whispers, "now, who will you be going with? And might I add, who are these boys?"

"Oh, these are the host club. That one i-"

"It is an honor to meet you, Miss Menko. My name is Tamaki Suoh, but please, call me Tamaki," he says, turning on his kingliness. He kissed her hand, causing her to blank for a few seconds.

"Oh? I'm flattered to meet you too, all of you. Please, introduce yourselves," she says with a smile.

"Hello miss, my name is Haninozuka Mitsukuni and this is my cousin Morinozuka Takashi," Honey says happily as he climbs up onto Mori's back.

"We're the Hitachiin twins, Hikaru and Kaoru," the twins say in unison.

"I am Ootori Kyoya," Kyoya finishes. We all look at Aunt Menko to see her arms crossed as she looks all the boys up and down with a slight frown.

Next thing we know, she walks up to Tamaki and pats him down.

"Wha-" Tamaki starts.

"Aunt Menko, stop it!" I complain with second hand embarrassment.

"Oh, sorry, doctor's habits," she says with a smile, scratching the nape of her neck.

"Oh, so you're a doctor?" Honey asks.

"Well, she was for a time, but now she is part of a floral company, the one the twins' grandmother owns actually," Kyoya says, repositioning his glasses. The twins groan at the mention of their grandmother, confusing me.

"Well, don't know know your stuff. You must make your father proud," Menko says with a smile.

"I try the best I can," Kyoya simply replies with a smile, but it seems forced. Poor Mommy...

"Why don't you all stay over for a while?" she asks.

"Well, there was actually a matter we wanted to discuss," Hikaru says.

"It has to do with (Y/n)-Chan's living arrangements," Kaoru finishes.

"If it is okay with you, Miss Menko," Haruhi adds, side eyeing the twins and smiling at me.

Sorry for the short chapter, but imma need to figure out how to get this going along with the manga story. Goodnight/morning!