6: Sick

~Kaoru's POV~
(1 week later)

I wake up from a dreamless night and look over to see what time it was, as the maids haven't come to wake us up yet. Sadly, Hikaru blocks the way.

When did he come in here last night? Did he have another nightmare, or was he just not feeling good?

I sit up and look at the clock.

5:39

I get up out of bed, crawling over Hikaru, and go to the bathroom to take a shower. Once done, I look in the mirror and see bags under my eyes.

Guess I haven't been sleeping well lately...

The truth was that I kept having nightmares of Wren getting beat, but I couldn't move my body to comfort her or tell her it was going to be okay. I was kind of glad to have no dream, but kind of miss the peaceful ones.

"Hikaru, I'm going to be downstairs," I tell him as I put on a shirt (he was already in shorts). He just groans and rolls over as I head out the door. I walk downstairs and head to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I see the twin maids making our breakfasts. I walk up to the one that is making an omelette and rest my head on her shoulder.

"Good morning, master," she says, not even looking up or blushing as she was used to me and my brother's antics.

"Morrrning," I say tiredly.

"Breakfast will be ready soon," she tells me as I stand up and look over at the other sister and see her placing another pancake onto a stack.

They're no fun...

"Okayyy," I whine and walk out the room and wonder to Mom's work room.

I wonder what kinds of things Mom had
(Y/n)-chan try on.

I slowly open the door to see if Mom's in there and see that she's not, but as I go to take a step inside I feel something lean against my back and abdomen.

"Why did you leave me alone, Kaoruuu? You know I hate being alone," Hikaru complains as his cheek is layed against my back, arms around my abdomen.

"I told you I was going to see if breakfast was ready," I tell him and close the door and look over my shoulder at him.

"Then why were you about to go in Mom's work room?" he asks as he lets go of me and lays his head on my shoulder with a tired smirk.

"I was making sure Mom hadn't fallen asleep in here again," I quickly lie as I blush slightly.

"Uh huh," he says and drags me off to the dining room.

"Here's your breakfast, masters," the twins say as they place the plates in front of us.

"Thanks sweethearts," we both say at the same time as the girls walk off. Our current goal is to make them blush but so far we haven't been able to. We eat our food and Mom and Ageha come down to eat as well.

"Good morning, boys," Mom says with a yawn.

"Morning, Mom," we say.

"Can you boys give (F/n) my number and send me hers when you see her today? I would like for her to model for me some more," she tells us with a small smile.

"Yes ma'am," we say in unison as we stand up and salute, making Ageha giggle. We head upstairs to get dressed in our uniforms, then get into the limo as we were starting to run late.

7:35

~Your POV~

Why did I have to get sick today of all days? Today was the day of the test. They might let me retake it over the weekend or on Monday...