2: First Day

"And who might you be?" you heard identical voices ask from both sides of you. You jump under their arms, seeing that their elbows were resting on you shoulders. You kept your gaze straight down on the floor, not wanting to make awkward eye contact with either of the boys.

"Haven't ever seen her before" the one on my left said, removing his arm.

"Me either," the other replied, doing the same as the other had. You slowly shift your gaze upwards, but as soon as you do, the two shift so that they're in your field of vision. They both lean down and towards your face, making you slightly blush and back away from their close proximity. You shake your head, trying to lose the blush that stayed faintly on your cheeks.

They were identical in every way except that their hair was parted the opposite way of the other. They both have auburn hair and amber eyes. They both look pretty slim although they seem about 5' 9".

Who the hell are they?! Why were they so close?! Don't they know about personal space?!

"Well, who are you?" they say in unison, which was creepy to you how their voices were perfectly in sync.

"I'm (L/n) (F/n). I'm in class 1-A and I just moved here," you say with a quick bow, assuming they're older than you due to their height.

"Hey, Hikaru, aren't we in class 1-A too?" the twin that had been on my right asked the other.

"That's what mom said," the one named Hikaru answered. They both turn their attention to me and then both smile mischievously.

Oh no, what are they thinking?

"Let's all walk to class together then!" they say happily in unison, sending a shiver down you spine. They intertwine their arms with yours, returning to your side and dragging you off to class with them. You can see some students watching you as you get dragged along as you silently pray that they'll save you, but no one does.

"You can sit between me and Kaoru," Hikaru says as he plops you down in a seat in the center of the classroom before you can protest. Hikaru sits to your left, while Kaoru sat his things down to your right. Kaoru then walks over and sits on Hikaru's desk as girls begin to walk toward them. You sigh and place your bag on your desk and begin to shuffle through it as the twins talk to the group of girls that have started to form around them.

I just wanted to not draw attention or embarrass myself but now everyone's seen me get dragged down the hall by two boys... Maybe I can sneak to sit in the back of the class- but your thoughts are interrupted by the sound of chairs shift against the floor.

"What's that (L/n)?" one of the twins asks, you assume to be Kaoru since he was still on the desk. You look up and see that Kaoru is laying on Hikaru's desk and resting his head on yours, leaning back to see what you were messing with in your bag. You shove the small heart shaped locket and friendship charm back into your bag before he could see and place the bag in your lap, wrapping your arms around it.

 You shove the small heart shaped locket and friendship charm back into your bag before he could see and place the bag in your lap, wrapping your arms around it