10:Goodnight

~Mia's POV~

(Y/n) and I walk into her house, Hatake and Ruby immediately rushing over to us with towels.

"(F/n)! Thank the gods!" Ruby cries, wrapping a towel around (F/n) and hugging her. I smile at them, taking a step back, accidentally bumping into one of the twins. I quickly apologize and look back at Ruby drying (F/n)'s hair.

"Miss (L/n), where have you been?" Hatake asks, handing the twins and I towels.

"I was out in the stables like I said I would be," she says, not making eye contact with anyone.

"We checked and we did not see you," he says.

"Must have been that horse. It acted like it may have tried to kill me if I touched (F/n)-chan," one of the twins complain. Hatake, Ruby, (F/n), and I chuckle.

"Yeah, Tera gets like that," I tell him and pat his shoulder, his brother giving me a weird look.

"Okay, you guys should take a nice, warm bath before you catch a cold," Ruby says with her hands on her hips and a big smile on her face.

"You two should head back home. I can handle her on my own," I say with a wink towards the twins, making them a bit uncomfortable, but the only way for them to not win is to beat them at their own games. They go to object but I shove them out the door. "Bye!" I yell then slam the door then sigh, facing (F/n). "Alrighty then, let's go take a shower!" I say, pumping my fist up into the air, dragging her up towards her room. We enter her room and she grabs a towel for us both. 

"So you have to tell me what happened, (F/n)," I tell her as we walk towards the bathrooms. She froze then nodded and began to explain, crying into my arms.

"It isn't your fault, I promise... There was no way you could know this would happen. It's okay," I tell her, patting her head. She nods, sniffling a bit, and gets up. "You look like a mess, you can take a shower first," I tell her and she does. I sit on the toilet seat, us having light conversation as she takes a shower and we trade places. "Those twins you've got there sure are eye candy," I tell her with a smirk as she blushes and pulls her oversized, (f/c) shirt on with some shorts underneath.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that," she says with a laugh.

"So~ What did you and the twin do?" I tease.

"Me and Hikaru wouldn't do anything like that! We aren't even together, let alone do I even know if he likes me back. He may be acting like a host for all I know and be getting my hopes up," she says and flops down on her bed.

"Oh, trust me, that kid likes you all right, and so does the other one,"I tell her as I slip on my oversized purple shirt and shorts. I find a brush and brush through her hair, and her through mine. We pull our hair into buns (down if yours is too short) and head downstairs with our fluffy slippers. (F/n) with her (f/a) [favorite animal] ones and me with dog ones.

It's been a while since I've been here... 3, no 4 months? Something like that.

"Oh, why hello (F/n) and Mia, I was just about to come and tell you dinner was ready," Ruby says with a smile and leads the way.

"Can we eat in the our base room, Ruby? So that we can watch a couple movies and stay with the fireplace," I ask as we enter the dining room to see two figures sitting close together in seats at the table. We both freeze and stair at the identical boys who look away from each other to us and blush. We look at each other and then at each other's outfits and dart out of the room. "Don't let them follow!" I yell back at Ruby as we dart for the room before either of the boys could comprehend anything that happened. Running through the halls, swerving through the halls until we find our hang out room.