FeAr

2:00 pm

y/n:
well uhhh...
that's the bell 👹

esmie:
FUCK
HEY GOD...ITS ME AGAIN 🧎🏻‍♀️
PLEASE SAVE ME

y/n:
WHAT ABOUT ME
PRAY FOR ME
IM GOING TO DIE

esmie:
PLS LET Y/N AND I LIVE PLS
unless...yk...

Kurona😷:
ik I'm gonna regret asking this but unless what ?😀

esmie:
🙂

Ken🙀:
dont be shy spit it out🤥🤲

esmie:
unless some of them are hot...🥵
then i'll let them yell at me and shit
...if they are into that 😩

Saltyshima🧂:
i should have fuckin known

y/n:
OH SHIT OMG WERE WALKINSN TO THE GYMSMZ

esmie:
JDHDHSJDJHD
HINATA STOP LAUGHING
IM ABOUT TO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU

Little orange 🍊🤏:
it's what you deserve 😈

Ken🙀:
good luck 🧍

Kurona😷:
praying for you guys🥶🙏

Saltyshima🧂:
LMAOOOO
IM WALKING BEHIND THEM AND IM PRETTY SURE THEY SHIT THEIR PANTS
Y/N WONT LET GO OF MY JACKET SLEEVE-

~~~
Walking on the path to the gym are a peculiar group of people. A ginger who hardly can control his laughter, a tall blond who seemed over this but has a glint of joy in his eyes, and two best friends, walking in fear. One is holding onto the blonde boy and the other is walking with their head down and legs limp like. As they arrive at the closed doors of the gym the ginger head boy speaks up, "OH YOU ARE IN FOR IT NOW, I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR FACES." The two bffs glare at him but can't speak back like they usually do.
"Can you open the fucking door already, we've been standing here for like a minute" the blonde rolls his eyes and removes y/n's hands off him. In a sinister manner, the orange hair boy opens the door. Y/n and Esmie's life flash before their eyes, they aren't prepared.
They stood there motionless and wore a face of shock. They were expecting something that was not the sight before them, although they didn't know what they were expecting, but it was not this. Volleyballs going back and forth in the air and a handful of boys setting, serving, or spiking. Tsuki speaks up "CAN YOU GUYS MOVE AND NOT STAND LIKE YOU'VE JUST SEEN A GHOST!" meanwhile hinata walks past them, skipping in gleam. "We're sorry but we weren't expecting this" y/n defends themself. "Facts" the other comments. Tsuki just shakes his head in response and pushes them out the way and at that very moment a volleyball is heading in the direction of y/n's face, at full speed. Some how in slow motion, as the ball nears y/n's face, tsuki catches it right before it hits them. A few boys who were focused on the court turned their heads to face Tsuki catching the ball, y/n's eyes about to pop out of their head, and esmie who seemed like she was holding in her laughter that she ultimately couldn't control anymore. "HAHAAHAHSH PLEASE IM ABOUT TO PEE MY PANTS" "As if you didn't, while we were on our way here"
y/n mumbles out. They were embarrassed and their face was as red as a tomato. Y/n glanced at tsuki only to find him glancing back at them. They stared at each other for a few seconds before y/n broke the silence, "are we about to kiss right now😏."
Tsuki reluctantly drops the ball and walks forward, rolling his eyes before scoffing and letting out a quick "you wish." Slowly the other boys start to notice their presence. Esmie just recovering from her laughing fit, also stares at the boys, scanning each one, top to bottom. "Where are all the hot people? I was told that there would be all these attractive singles. As far as i can tell i'm the hottest person here." She bluntly said out loud and slightly disappointed. "Bruh no one said that but you to yourself, but i agree so far the best looking person here is tsuki- I mean me and you lol😋" they whispered back.
"What's going on" esmie and y/n freeze as they recognize that voice.

It was Daichi
———

Author's note: Hey bitches😌✨
this is our first time writing a story like this, we want some feedback from y'all, if you dont mind 🌚

Do you guys like the pov in 3rd person? Is it too formal?
just tell us whatever pls😩🤏
We just want to know for future chapters if we write like this again

have a good day shawty👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩