sign my tits 👹

Wifey 😍
2:05 pm

Wifey😍:
WHERE ARE YOU

🧍‍♀️
wdym?

R U STUPID??
WHERE ARE YOU
WE HAVE TO PICK UP
MY SISTER

OH SHIT
THAT WAS TODAY????

I will murder you and your entire family

entire family.

BRORIROW IM SORRY
GOVE ME FIVE MINUTES
ILL BE AT UR HOUSE
I PROMISE

🚶‍♀️

...

Y/n quickly slipped on a black hoodie over their tshirt and threw on some shoes before sprinting out the door, mentally preparing themselves for what esmie was gonna do to them. "SHIT SHIT SHIT IM SO DEAD IM SO DEAD"
"Y/N YOU MOTHER FUCKER GET UR ASS OVER HERE"
Y/n felt a shiver go up their spine before picking up the pace and stopping right next to esmie.
"IM SORRY OK 😢 YOU KNOW I HAVE A BAD MEMORY"
Esmie looked at them with a 😐 face before slapping y/n on the back of the head. "I LITERALLY TOLD YOU 7 TIMES TODAY... AND I TEXTED YOU LIKE AN HOUR AGO"
"😀 ha ha oops"
"Shut the fuck up we have to go or we're gonna be late 🤨"
y/n put their hands up in defeat before linking their arm with esmies and walking off in the direction of the school.
"yo esmie do you think we'll see those cute guys again today?😏"
Esmie shrugged her shoulders and turned to look at y/n "I don't know but if we do I call dibs on the one with brown hair and glasses 🙏"
"you can't just call dibs on a human like that 😟 but I'll take the other one with the strong arms 😏"
The two best friends continued on their path, laughing and talking before getting stuck in a HUGE group of girls.
Y/n pinched their nose and grimaced "it smells like a Macy's perfume section 🤢"
"facts bro I can feel my brain disintegrating🥴"
The two were interrupted by a girl squealing??
"it's literally 2 pm on a Tuesday why is she screaming like that 🧍‍♀️"
esmie snorted until they heard her scream someone's name in a high pitched voice
"OIKAWA SENPAI PLEASE SIGN MY TITS"
Y/n and esmie snapped their necks towards each other other and held brief eye contact before laughing hysterically.
"YOUR TITS??? BRO WHAT💀"
Y/n slapped esmie on the shoulder, still laughing
"SHUT THE FUCK UP 👹"
the same girl yelled at esmie while rolling her eyes.
The two who were previously laughing immediately became serious, glaring at the girl.
"excuse me, who tf are you talking to like that?🤨"
Y/n put their arm around esmie and spoke up too
"for real bro 😐 you thought you ate that up huh"
the group of girls began to disperse and it was just them and the girl.
"I'm talking to you and your ugly ass friend over here"
Y/n gasped and put a hand to their chest.
esmie only smirked before looking at her best friend and then back at the girl.
"listen here sir-"
"SIR?? IM A GIRL"
Y/n snorted before interrupting them both
"with the way you yelled it's giving pop smoke🚶‍♀️"
"facts and who tf were you calling ugly?? not you with ur clip on bangs and shein outfit I hope🤨"
Y/n completely lost it at this
"BAHAHAHA I KNOW SHE USED ALL HER SHEIN POINTS ON THAT OUTFIT💀"
"BRO😭"
y/n and esmie laughed among themselves while the girl who decided she wanted to try some bitches today walked off.
"BROOO YOU ENDED HER"
Esmie gave y/n a high five before winking at them
"we both did my love, we both did😎"
The two were interrupted by a pair of chuckles coming from front them.
They both turned around and were met with the amused glances of the two boys they had seen only a few weeks before.
"😏well hello ther-"
"shut up y/n"
"sorry🥲"

...
A/n: YOOO GUYS GUESS WHOS BACK AND ON TIME 😩😩😩 aren't you proud of us 😏
anyways we're finally moving along onto the next important parts of the story 🧏‍♀️ can you guess who y/n and esmie met today?😮‍💨

A/n: YOOO GUYS GUESS WHOS BACK AND ON TIME 😩😩😩 aren't you proud of us 😏anyways we're finally moving along onto the next important parts of the story 🧏‍♀️ can you guess who y/n and esmie met today?😮‍💨

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND WELL SEE YOU AGAIN SOON (hopefully 🚶‍♀️) 😍😍😍😍