61

I wake up to find myself in a comfy bed without my one true love and destined mate. Where is he? ( This isn't a poetry competition. ) I sit up and find the room empty and quiet. Either I'm alone in the house or everyone is heavy and late sleepers. It's not this quiet usually. What's going on? I get up and check the kitchen but no one's there. Or in their rooms. Well I guess they left me. I would think Corbyn would at least stay. But I guess not. I walked to the fridge and I know I shouldn't eat out of someone else's fridge without permission so I got a pair of keys and went to the garage. I go to a small but comfy car I'm guessing is Gabbie's car. I start the car and start to go to get some food. Wait I stop to get some money from my purse. Can't forget that. I also left a note so everyone won't worry. I get back in the car then drive off to my breakfast. I don't really know what I want. I think I'll go to McDonald's. I went and got a fruit yogurt cup, and oatmeal. Healthy an filling. I drove back to Gabbie's and opened the door to a still deserted home. Nothing changed. It was all as still as I left it. I go to the bedroom me and Corbyn slept in to see his phone on the little desk on his side. There were no calls or messages.  Maybe I'm going crazy I bet there fine. They will probably walk through the door soon like maybe 30 minutes from now.