Hey I'm going to tell the story of how my life changed. Yeah, I know, you probably don't care. But even if you don't, just listen. So my life was changed by one word. Love. Yeah you probably think this is some sappy, romantic book. Wrong. Well kind of but not like all about love like a Hallmark movie. Anyway, back to the story. I have friends but not like you think. I have friends that dump their drama on me, ask me to fix the problem, then leave me alone. They don't care how I feel, what I think, and can't even remember my birthday. I know, that's sad. They only care about their image, themselves, and how I can help them. I'm not a complainer, well maybe a little. But anyway, that's not the point. I got so fed up with being there for other but whose here for me? Little did I know that I didn't just have one but 5 people there for me. But all I could think of is where I'm going to end up when I graduate in a few years from my state of Ohio. 

( A/N Hey, I hope you like my first chapter. If you didn't, I'm sorry and maybe give me some feedback for how I can make it better. Shout out to Jackaverylav21 who is a friend of mine. Check it out and please do what you like. You can vote, comment, message, follow, or share but you don't have to if you don't want to. Love y'all, my peeps. Keep being you and make everyday special by showing kindness. P.S. Guess what, picked this state because Logan and Jake Paul are from here. Who knew. )