26

I've got to escape. I can't stand being here alone without answers. I know, they will hurt you if you get caught, blah ........ blah..... blah........blah.............blah. What's new. They've already hurt me. Not physically but mentally and emotionally. They took me from my home and I'm supposed to be happy about it. I might as well have someone murder me and say thank for killing me. WRONG! I just have to get out of here. I'm still in the music room as the boys do whatever. Who knows what else they do without me knowing about it. I tried to see how far the roof is from the ground and let's just say that's out of the question. The door's are usually locked so how can I get out. I'm starting to feel tired just thinking about it but the boys don't have a room for me. Why? Well they didn't think of the things a girl would need when she moved in or should I say be held against her will. Corbyn tried to come talk to me but I wouldn't even speak to him. How could I after what they did. I mean it could be worse, but I can't say I'm happy with my life and them right now for that matter. I don't even know where we are in the world other than the fact that we had to fly to get here. Must stay awake. I'm struggling to stay awake while coming up with some sort of plan. Then I'm out. Sleep consumes me and my plans fade with my energy. I wake up in a bedroom next to Corbyn. Well at least he didn't wake me up. I look at his clock that says 3: 00 AM. I usually don't wake up at this time but because I fell asleep so much with the guys kidnapping me and all I've been waking early in the morning then sleeping late morning to afternoon during the day. I get up and go down the stairs to the kitchen. The doors are locked with a key I guess so this won't work. I go to the fridge and open the freezer to like 4 tubs of ice cream. Yup, I eat ice cream at anytime including at like 3 am in the morning. I eat when I'm stressed anyway so this is just normal for me. I grab the caramel truffle ice cream and a spoon. I then walk to a dark room where only the moonlight shines. I get behind a dark objects and start eating and crying. What else can I do but have a good cry and eat a comfort food. I make sure to cry softly so the boys don't hear em tho. I don't need them knowing I was crying. 

( A/N Hey guys, shout outs to my brother or his wattpad name driveshaftcracks, Jackaverylav21, and hoodieherron who all are awesome. Don't forget to follow me, vote, share, comment, and message me if you want. Hope you like my book and don't hold back on feedback. Thanks again and love you. )