11

I wake up to us being on a jet. What the flip! How did we get on a jet let alone without someone seeing me. Well, maybe no one knows I'm gone yet. Or they don't care. I'm on the couch as the boys are who knows where in this jet.I sit up on the couch and pull the blanket closer because it's cold. I'm dead now. We're probably out of my state and over the state lines of which ever state direction we're going to. I don't even know why I care at this point. I'm just a stupid girl who people dumped their drama on and she let them. All of this is true. I get up and go to the bathroom I think and knock. Nobody answers so I walk in. Thank the lord it's the bathroom and not one of the guys rooms. I hate to see that sight. I use the restroom and go back to the couch. I'm hungry but I'm not getting in trouble for being out of bed. Who knows what they would do to me. I just shivered thinking about it. I got to get out of this jet. But I can't leave. I promised I wouldn't run and I have to keep that promise. I was still thinking when someone came and sat beside me. I look up to see Corbyn smiling at me. I could get lost in that smile. Nope, not today Satan. 

( A/N Hey loves, hope you like my book and you know what to do. Thank you, peace. )