Pocky challenge

A/N I know I said I would write smut but I just had the idea.

"Gee, Gee, Geebear, Gerard." Frank ran into the living room. Frank had bought pocky that day after watching a video of other people doing it, and he was like why the hell not.

Frank thought it would be a good idea to confess his feelings for his best friend/ band mate.

"Frankie, Frankie, Frankenstein, Frank," Gerard mocked Frank, laughing at the look on Frank's face.

"What is it Frank?" Gerard asked.

Frank sat next to Gerard on the couch, smiling widely while holding the pocky close to his chest.

"I thought we could do this challenge," he said, Gerard tilted his head to the side utterly confused.

"What kind of challenge Frank?"

"The pocky challenge." Frank blushed watching Gerard's cheeks tint a light shade of red.

"You wanna do it? I mean we don't have to,"

"No, we can, I mean- fuck I want to." Gerard said blushing even more.

"Really?"

Gerard nodded his head.

"Rad."

Frank got a pocky out of the box, Frank then got anxious. Even though said he wanted to do this, Frank still was a nervous wreck.

Then out of nowhere Gerard took the pocky from Frank, putting said pocky in his mouth. Gerard then pulled Frank by his hair towards him. Frank had the other half of the pocky in his mouth, Gerard started eating his way down to Frank's mouth quickly. Then Gerard's lips were on Frank's.
Frank started kissing Gerard back, Gerard then shoved Frank on his back so he was laying down on the couch.

Gerard then pulled away with his end of the pocky hanging out of his mouth, mocking Frank.

Gerard ate the rest of it.
"I win Frankie." He smirked smugly.

Frank just blushed then hid his face with his hands.

"Aww Frank don't hide baby." Gerard said still smirking.
Frank shook his head no.
Then Gerard had an idea.
Gerard then started tickling Frank, Frank started laughing.
Gerard smiled down at him still tickling him.

"Stop, stop Gee." Frank giggled out. Gerard stopped then leaned down, Frank was still giggling slightly, but then leaned up connecting his and Gerard's lips together.

After a minute or two Gerard pulled away smiling down at Frank.

"I-I love you Gerard, m-more than a friend." Frank said shyly.

Gerard just smiled and kissed Frank again.

"I love ya too Frankie baby."

A/N
How was that?

I hope you liked it.