New Boy

Frank's POV

I was running late to second period whoops. I was looking down at my shoes running slightly then I ran into someone's chest.
"I'm s-sorry, I," I looked up and I was met with a beautiful face.

I've never seen him before, he must be the new kid every one was talking about.

The new boy was about to talk until he was pushed to the side slightly by the one and only asshole, Bob Breyer.

"Hey Frankie sweetie how are you?" Bob said biting his lip.
My smile fell and I shoved past him scoffing.

"See you later Frankie." Bob purred, then I flipped him off.

Gerard's POV

"What the hell bob?" I said, slightly annoyed because that boy Frankie was cute. "What? Frank's mine." Bob said watching frank walk away.
I scoffed, sure his.

Back to Frank's POV

After second period I went to the back of the school for free period.
There was a willow tree in the back where I always sat.

As I sat down someone cleared their throat. I looked up and saw the new guy standing there.
"Can I sit with you?" He asked. His voice was soo hot.
I mean. I started blushing and nodded slightly.

He sat close to me and I got nervous really nervous because come on the new guy was hot and yeah you know? You know.

"I'm Gerard, and you must be Frankie." He said looking down at me. I blushed even harder, I hate when Bob calls me Frankie but when Gerard says it I like it, I really like it.

"Yeah hi, sorry for bumping into you." I looked up at him, he was smiling almost smirking. "It's alright, sorry I didn't say anything back just that Bob guy." Gerard said rolling his eyes after saying bobs name.

"I like your shirt." I said excitedly.
Gerard was wearing a Ramones shirt. Gerard giggled, we then started talking about bands and then we got to the topic of art and I figured out he was an artist he even showed me some of his drawings.

"If you want you can come over and see some more of my drawings." Gerard purred.

I smiled looking down the blush on my face not leaving. "Sure, if you want you can come over to mine and I can play my guitar for you." I said innocently.

Gerard blushed slightly and nodded. "Is it ok if I come over today Frankie?" He asked. I nodded.

Ever since that day we became closer and closer we became best friends after two and a half weeks of knowing each other.

*two and a half weeks later*

I was at my locker getting my books for fifth period. Gerard then came over leaning on the locker next to mine. "Hi Frankie sugar." Gerard smiled down at me.
I giggled and smiled up at him.
"Hi Gee."

"You wanna come over tonight?" Gerard asked holding my books for me as we walked to fifth period. "Yeah sure, we can watch horror movies if you wa-"
I was cut off by a voice of an asshole.

"Hey Frankie, you coming to my party tonight?" Bob asked. "No, I'm going to Gerard's tonight, and you know I don't like parties." I boringly said.

Bob looked up at Gerard about to say something else until Gerard put one hand on my face the other on my waist, then out of nowhere Gerard kissed me hard.
My eyes went wide for a second then I kissed back just as hard.

Bob left a few seconds into mine and Gerard's kiss.
He then pushed me against a locker, I whined slightly.
Gerard then pulled away, both of us panting.

"We can watch all of the horror movies you want." He said smirking.

I giggled nervously. "Ok l-let's get to class before we're late." I said.

*after school in Gerard's room*

Me and Gerard were on his bed watching Saw mostly just for laughing at the characters because we already knew what was gonna happen.

I had my head on Gerard's chest, my leg around his waist.
Gerard had his arm around me holding me close to him.

Gerard put his hand under my chin lifting my face to his making me look at him. "H-hi." I blushed.
"Hi Frankie."

"Y-you know it's Friday we can stay up late if y-you w-want." I said trying to look down but Gerard kept a tight hold on my chin making sure I kept eye contact.

"I know, what would you like to do tonight sugar?" He asked me.

I then had a sudden urge of confidence then kissed him he kissed back instantly pushing me on my back him putting his knee between mine. We started making out heatedly.

I then pulled away moaning slightly gasping for breath.
Gerard then got off me pulling me on his lap.

I was straddling him my legs on each side of Gerard. He had his hands on my hips pushing me slightly onto his dick. I closed my eyes tightly trying to keep my moans quiet.

"You are so pretty Frankie." He smiled up at me.

I smiled back.

"You wanna m-maybe go on a date with me Gee Gee?" I asked blushing harder then ever today.

"Sure Frankie sugar."

Part two will come soon, sorry that I suck at writing. Also comment ideas for future oneshots you would like.