Cabin Vacation

Third Person*

For summer vacation Gerard's mother rented three cabins by a lake for him and his friends.

Gerard invited his friends Pete and Bert and Mikey invited Ray and Frank.

Gerard never really met Frank but he had met Ray a couple times.

Gerard was packing his and his friends bags into the trunk of his car, now all they needed was Mikey and his friends.
The door bell rang, and Bert went to get it.

"Hello there pretty boy." Bert smirked down at a smaller guy. The guy looked up giggling awkwardly. "Gerard come get Bert away from Frank, he's scaring him!" Mikey yelled.

Gerard came to the door, locking eyes with who he was guessing was Frank. "Hi you must be Frank." Gerard said looking down at Frank.

Frank smiled shyly looking down nodding. Gerard smiled softly.
"Ok put your guys bags in the car and we'll get going." Gerard smiled. After the car was packed, they were on the road. Gerard was driving Mikey was in the passenger seat. Frank was in the middle of Pete and Bert and they would not stop complimenting Frankie. Ray was on the outside by Pete, ray was in his own little world listening to music while reading a magazine.

"You're so cute Frankie." Pete smirked down at Frank.
Frank fiddled with his fingers giggling awkwardly. Bert then pushed Pete away and put his arm around Frank. "I think you're cuter Frankie." He smirk was wider than Pete's.

"U- um thank you but I'm looking for a relationship not a one night stand." Frank sassed, making Gerard chuckle.

Frank giggled, "Nice job Frank, about time someone told em."
Gerard smiled to frank in the review mirror, Frank smiled back looking down after a while and tucking his hair behind his ear.

"Shut up Gerard.!" Pete and Bert said in unison.
About three hours later they all got to the cabins by the lake. They were close to the city as well so they didn't really have to worry about horror shit happening.

"I call sharing a cabin with Mikey." Ray yelled first laughing at Frank's growing face. Truth is he is scared of sharing a cabin with Pete and Bert, but since Ray and Mikey are gonna share a cabin there was a possibility he might.

"I call Frankie!" Pete yelled. "No I call Frankie." Bert yelled.

Pete and Bert started pushing each other, Gerard pushed them both aside, "Frankie would you like to share a cabin with me?" Gerard asked putting a hand on Frank's shoulder. Frank blushed and looked down nodding. "Yeah if you don't mind." Frank asked.
Gerard chuckled slightly, "why would I ask if it wasn't okay." He asked, Frank blushed a darker red. All frank did was nodding his head.

"Aaawwwwwe!!" Pete and Bert whined. Frank giggled and Gerard chuckled looking down at Frank.

When everyone got settled in it was dark so they started a bon fire. Frank was sitting between Gerard and Ray, Pete by Ray, Bert in between Pete and Mikey.

Truth is Frank has had a crush on Gerard for a long time, Frank always looked at him in class Gerard would always smile back. But all Frank knew was that Gerard wasn't even gay, because he did have a girlfriend at one point and he's never looked at a guy before. So Frank was saddened by his thoughts of never being with Gerard.

"Anyone wanna go jump off that slight cliff into the water with me?" Pete asked. " I wanna." Frank smiled getting up with Pete. "Yes! Suck on that Bert." Pete yelled smiling widely. "We all should go." Bert said.

So they did, all of them got ready.
Pete took Frank's hand and they were going to the cliff edge, everyone else was in the water. Gerard got jealous of Pete holding Frank's hand.

Pete and Frank finally jumped into the water, Pete let go of Frank's hand and Frank got slightly scared. Frank finally hit the water, but he also fell into Gerard's arms.
Frank smiled down at Gerard.
"Thank you Gee." Frank laughed kissing Gerard's cheek. This time Gerard blushed holding frank closer to the point Frank wrapped his legs around his waist.

"Hey! He chose me not you." Pete whined and Bert laughed at him. Mikey rolled his eyes and Ray started laughing hard.

Frank started laughing as well making Gerard smile.

After a few hours of swimming they all got back into there cabins.
Gerard just got done with his shower going to the kitchen the cabin had to make some coffee to see that there already some made, he then looked to the living room to see Frank cuddled under a fluffy blanket with a coffee in his hand and watching tv.

"Can I join you?" Gerard asked.
Frank looked up with big eyes. Frank then smiled nodding and pulling the blanket in his lap back.
Gerard sat down next to Frank with a coffee in his hands.
Frank cuddled closer to Gerard, both of them under the blanket, frank put his coffee on the table.

Gerard did the same then a few minutes of watching tv Gerard decided to make a move, he put an arm around Frank's shoulder acting like he yawned.

Frank giggled looking at Gerard. "Oh come on I'm trying." Gerard frowned slightly.

"Um so when you say trying does that mean potential relationship?" Frank asked looking up into Gerard's eyes. Frank was hopeful, he was also scared that Gerard just wanted a one night stand.

"Would I get rejected if I said yes?" Gerard looked down into Frank's eyes.

Frank then had a burst of confidence and kissed Gerard then pulled away quickly, but Gerard pulled frank back in and they started kissing softly at first.
After a few minutes they started making out, Gerard pulled Frank onto his lap with Frank with one leg on each side of Gerard.

Frank pulled away smiling widely and started giggling. Gerard did the same. "Frankie will you be my boyfriend?" He asked lotus at Frank.

"Yes! Yes I'll be you boyfriend," they giggled while frank blushed.
"W-wow I sounded really desperate didn't I?" Frank asked hiding his face behind his hands. "Not really but at least I know that you want to be with me." He said taking Frank's wrist in his hands kissing frank.

Frank kissed back smiling.

"Let's get some sleep Frankie." Gerard then picked Frank up bride style. They got to there shared room and Gerard put Frank onto his bed. When they got under the covers they started cuddling. "Goodnight Gee."

"Night Frankie.

Part two will be out soon.