I feel pretty pt 2

Gerard's POV

It had been a month after the first time I saw Frankie in that skirt, and let's just say he is so pretty in it he's pretty in general.

I decided to take him to the mall just to hang out for a while. I had a great idea and I thought it was pretty rad on at that. I was gonna let him pick out outfits for himself and if I'm lucky he will let me pick out some for him.

It's like a scene from a very cheesy romance show. But I'm a sucker for cheesy shit so is Frank.

"So where do ya wanna go first Frankie?"

He was thinking for a second, he put his hand up to his chin and started tapping his index finger on his cheek.
"Um how about one with skirts, only if you want to." Frank looked up at me shyly.

"Of course sugar."

He smiled widely up at me.

~

We got into some store I didn't know the name of, but Frank spotted skirts and a sweater that was striped so he dragged me in here with him. He was currently in a dressing room while I sat on a bench right in front of it.

It took about two minutes until Frank came out in a black and white sweater with a black skirt with white and pastel pink flowers on it, he looked at me shyly and I just smiled at him.

"D-do you like it?" Frank asked,
"I don't know, twirl for me." I said smiling at him once again.

He twirled giggling, making me chuckle a bit.

He stopped and looked at me again with a huge smile on his pretty face.

"I love it you should buy it, it's cute and so are you." I told him.

"You're so cheesy Gee."

"I know."

~

We went to my house after the mall and Frank and I were in my room watching a movie.
Me in just my boxers and him in his boxers and his sweater he got today.

He looked so pretty and I'm glad he feels pretty.

I started kissing his neck and he started giggling slightly. I then started biting at his neck and he gasped.

"W-what are you doing, your brother will be home soon." Frank looked up at me.

"So, we haven't done anything in like a day and you're so fucking cute and sexy." I said in his ear. Frank just put his legs around my waist and hid his face in my shoulder as I continued with biting and kissing his neck.

I then started sucking and Frank let out a moan.

"Mmm you want me Frankie."

Frank always got so shy when we did anything remotely sexual, but it was so cute.

He just nodded.

I took off his boxers then took off my own, I then pushed up his sweater so it was on his upper chest.

I put three fingers up to his mouth "Suck." I commanded. He obeyed.

He closed his eyes while sucking on my fingers for a few seconds.

I then pulled my fingers out and put them by his entrance.

"G-Gerard please do s-something, anything please." He whined

I just growled and pushed two fingers in and he moaned loudly begging for my third finger, I complied and thrusted all three fingers in him. He was whining and moaning a lot.

"F-fuck me Gerard please." He begged.

"You think you deserve it?" I asked seductively.

"Ah Gerard, just fuck me already." He moaned.

"Okay okay pushy."

I then spit on my dick then lined up to his entrance then slowly going into him.

"Faster Gee." He moaned.

I then started pounding into him making the headboard bang against the wall, also making the bed creek.

"Oh yes Gerard-Ugh fuck mmm." Frank moaned

I just growled in response.

~meanwhile with Mikey~

Mikeys POV

I opened the door to my house, and as soon as I walked in you know what I heard my brother and his boyfriend going at it. I mean do it sometime else.

"Fuck my life." Then I decided to go to Pete's house.

~back to the horny couple~

Gerard's POV

I could tell Frank was about to come.

So I went even faster which made him come in seconds with the most whorish moan I've ever heard, seeing him come made me come inside him.

My thrusts soon came to a stop. We were both panting when I pulled out.

Frank's face was hidden behind his hands. I then pulled his hands away from his face. He looked up at me innocently, I looked down at him with loving eyes and he smiled slightly up at me making me smile.

"Hi pretty boy."

"Hi Gee Gee."

We then got cleaned up and now we were under covers, we both were naked except Frank just kept his oversized sweater on.

His head was on my chest as I held him close.

"I love ya Geebear." Frank mumbled kissing my neck before resting his head back on my chest.

"I love ya too Frankie baby." I mumbled back kissing his forehead.

We both then fell asleep.