Part two to prince frank and rebellious gerard

Frank was still smiling widely a few minutes after Gerard left. Frank had been crushing on Gerard for a very long time, and he finally got a kiss from the taller boy.
Gerard wasn't faking liking the kiss because he fucking loved it but if Frank knew what was about to go on at the ball tonight he would be locked up for a while.

Gerard was sure if Frank knew Frank would never want anything to do with him.

A few hours before the ball Frank was reading his favorite book while there was a knock on his door.

"Come in." Frank spoke loud enough for the person behind the door to hear.

Gerard opened the door closing it behind him. Frank went wide eyed and put his book down and went to stand up.
"Gerard what are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be getting ready for the ball?" Frank questioned. "I could ask you the same thing. No, I was just wondering if you wanted to sneak out before the ball?" Gerard said giving Frank this look that made Frank weak.

"Um are you sure? What if we get caught or we don't make it back in time?" Gerard stopped frank from saying anything thing else by putting their lips together.
Frank kissed backed innocently while Gerard tried to put his tongue in his mouth.

Frank pushed Gerard away lightly.
"Haha stop, I'll go with you okay." Frank smiled shyly.

Gerard smirked then gave Frank his cape.

They got to town, they were walking around. Frank again getting mesmerized by how big and fun the village/ kingdom was.
"I know a secret place where we can be alone for a while before the ball." Gerard said taking Frank's hand and pulling him through the big crowds.

After a while of walking they came to a stop in front of vines in front of stone. Then before Frank could question anything Gerard pulled the vines back and walked in a cave thing until they reached the other end. It was a single willow tree in the middle of a field with trees surrounding the place. It also had butterflies and a little stream.

"Oh it's beautiful, I never knew this was here." Frank smiled.
Gerard couldn't stop looking at Frank in that moment, he was just so beautiful.

Frank then looked up at Gerard and Gerard looked back.
They stared at each other for a moment before Frank put his arms around Gerard's neck and leaned in.

Gerard kissed Frank back and put his hands on Frank's hips.
Gerard then pulled away and took Frank's hand and they walked over to the willow tree and sat down.
Gerard pulled frank into his lap putting his arms around his waist.
Frank had his arms around his neck.

Then they were back to kissing or well making out now.
Gerard shoved his tongue into Frank's mouth.
Frank moaned slightly while Gerard bucked his hips up.
They then pulled away and cuddled for a while.

"How about we skip the ball?" Frank said smiling.

Gerard was taken back for a second before responding. He had to go to that ball he just had to.

"W-well don't, I mean isn't this ball meant for you to meet someone to marry?" Gerard asked.
Frank looked down a little.
"Well i already found someone. Frank said looking into Gerard's eyes.
"You can't marry me." Gerard shoved frank off his lap.
Frank looked at Gerard hurt.
They both got up.

"B-but why not, don't you wanna be with me?" Frank asked his voice small not wanting to anger Gerard further.
"I-I do but I'm not a good person, what if I hurt you. When you figure out who I really am you might hate me forever." Gerard looked away from Frank.

"What do you m-" Frank was caught off by the danger bell the village was sounding, Frank and Gerard ran into the village to see guards on horses getting to the castle fast.

The village was chaotic, horses whining and children and people screaming.
Frank was confused what was going on he then was about to run to the castle.
But Gerard stopped him.

"It's not safe there!" Gerard yelled.
"What do mean not safe?! What's going on Gerard?!" Frank yelled back.

Gerard was silent for a moment.
"Someone is going after the crown and they won't stop until they have it." Gerard said.

"How do you kn- y-you are going to steal the crown?!" Frank yelled, he was so confused why would Gerard do this.
Gerard didn't say anything he just picked Frank up and put him on top of a horse and getting to the castle.

Gerard pushed Frank inside where the ball was and shoved him to the ground right by his mother.
"W-why are you doing this Gerard? I thought I could trust you?!" Frank yelled until Bert kicked him.
Bert was in on it as well.

"Now give us the crown or your son dies." Bert snarled at the Queen.
Gerard's eyes went wide, killing was not apart of the plan especially when it was Frank Bert was talking about killing.

"That was not apart of the plan." Gerard growled slightly at Bert.

Frank was shaking as Bert pulled the Queen up to her feet. He was scared of what Bert might do to her.

"Don't touch my mother!" Frank yelled, Bert pulled his sword out and put it against Frank's neck.

Gerard tensed.
Gerard at that moment didn't want the crown anymore, he just wanted to protect Frank so that what he did.

Gerard pushed Bert away, pulling Frank off of the floor.
The Queen and Frank backed away while Gerard pulled his sword out of its holder.

"Violence is not the answer. I also don't even want the crown I didn't want it in the first place. I just wanted to be happy with Frank." Gerard said.
Frank's eyes widened.
Bert was about to attack when the guards quickly got Bert to the ground, they then pulled him up.

"Bert you are to pay for your crimes, 10 years in the dungeon." The Queen said as the guards took him away.

One of the guards took ahold of Gerard's arm.

"Wait! Don't take Gerard." Frank pleaded.

"But son he was in on it." His mother looked at frank curiously.

"But don't you get it I want to marry Gerard." Frank looked at his mother.

5 months later

It took a while for the Queen to trust Gerard again but he was such a good man to Frank.

Frank and Gerard decided to wait a while before getting married but in the end they both wanted it so they said fuck it and got married.

Gerard loved Frank so much.

And let's just say if Frank was a girl he would of been pregnant by now.