Hurt Me

Trigger warning for abuse
Sorry btw but don't worry no one dies-

Frank's POV

Gerard never hurts me, he used to be so loving and gentle.

The first time he hit me was six months ago, it was when we were binge watching Star Wars and I decided to make some jokes about it. We were both laughing and he hit me slightly on the arm. I didn't think much of it.

But two days later he started getting more aggressive with everything he did, he got angry if the house wasn't clean or if dinner wasn't ready when he got home.
I didn't call the police because I love him so much, but I was too scared to talk to him or even look him in the eyes.

Now fast forward to six months.
And here we are me at home trying my best to clean the house before Gerard got home dinner is also almost done, I had to quit my job which I got in trouble for but I'm used to the pain by now.

I finally got done cleaning the house and as soon as Gerard got through the door dinner was done. Maybe I won't get hit today, maybe he'll say he loves me today? I hope so.

I took out the lasagna I made and got a plate out for him, I dished some out for him on the plate and put it on the table. I'm not aloud to eat until he's got his food.

"You're finally did something right." Gerard told me all I did was nod.

After we were both done eating he went to bed while I washed the dishes, but just my luck I dropped one of the plates and it broke.

I then heard the bedroom door open then Gerard got to the kitchen.

"The fuck was that!?" Gerard yelled at me.

All I did was flinch and look down. He then noticed the broken plate and then he got angry.

I stepped back while he got closer towards me.

"You can do anything right can you? Answer me bitch." He looked down at me, then it got worse as I accidentally stepped on some of the broken plate.
"Ow." I started crying then he then punched me in the eye, as I dropped to the floor he kicked me.

"Clean this mess up."

I cleaned up the broken plate then limped to the bathroom cleaning the cut on my foot and bandaging it up. I looked at myself in the mirror then started crying.

"I'm such a fuck up." I started crying harder.
I then opened the medicine cabinet and took out my razor.

I started cutting a month after the first time I got hit.
It's all my fault he doesn't love me.
The first cut took my mind off the rest of my pain, then I zoned out as soon as I got back into reality I had ten total cuts.

I cleaned them up and put badges on them.

I got into our bedroom and got on my aide making sure I didn't touch Gerard. I tried getting to sleep but I couldn't. I wasn't sure if Gerard was asleep or not, I'm just to scared to look or even get close to him.

His phone started ringing he picked it up.

"What do you want Mikey?"

After I realized it was Mikey I was kinda happy he's my only friend.

"Bye Mikey."

Gerard hung up then turned me around.

He took my jaw in his hand.

"Mikey wants me and you to go over to his house tomorrow, don't tell him or his wife what I did to you or you get even more hurt."

I nodded then turned back around about to cry again.

-time skip to Mikeys-

As we walked in Mikey's wife asked what happened to my eye.

"He ran into a pole like an idiot." Gerard laughed. I laughed with him.

"Hey Gerard can I talk to you for a minute?" Mikey asked his brother.

"Sure." Gerard said and followed him into the kitchen. Miley knew he always knows.

"What really happened Frank?"
Alisha asked.

"He- he hurts me, he abuses me." I started crying. She pulled me into a hug.
"But I still love him, I love him so much Alisha." I tell her.

"I know Frank I know. How long has he been doing this?" She asked.

"Six months." I tell her.

Mikey then walked in with Gerard behind him, Gerard was looking down, he looked like he has been crying. I really wanted to run to him and hug him but I don't want him getting mad at me.

"Gerard why do you hurt someone you love, what is wrong with you!?" Mikey yelled.

"I don't know, I need help, I really need help. I didn't mean to hurt you Frank, god I'm so so sorry baby  please forgive me. I know you don't want to forgive me now but I love you Frankie." Gerard started crying making me cry.

"G-gerard I love you too, I'm sorry." I sobbed.

"Don't say sorry, you did nothing wrong absolutely nothing wrong."
He told me.

After all that we got couple counseling. We are better now.

He doesn't hurt me he's more gentle than before he started hurting me.

Me and Gerard we're watching Star Wars. We are cuddled up together. Gerard started kissing me, I kissed back.

"I love you Frankie baby." He said hiding his face in my neck.
"I love you too Gee Gee." I smiled and he put his head up smiling back at me as I kissed his cheek.

He then started kissing my neck while his hands were under my shirt, I leaned back into him sighing.

I then started giggling as he started blowing raspberries into my neck.

We then both started laughing.

"I love you so so much, I'm still sorry for what I did," he apologized for about the thousandth time.
"I forgive you Gee Gee, I love you too."

Gerard then pulled me closer to him as we both started falling to sleep.

We're okay now, I promise.