36. Blast from Past - I

Dhriti's POV

I reached my office the next day a bit early. I was today feeling nervous like something bad is gonna happen today. I calmed myself and entered my cabin. Like always today also there was a bouquet with a note on my table. I smiled looking at them and caressed the flowers. Yesterday I wanted to ask Dhruv about these but forgot.

Yesterday was wonderful. The bond he shares with his parents and family was envious. Their love was clearly visible even when Sakshi mam was scolding him. His antics when he was forced to have soup and when he had his favourites in dinner, such a kiddo. 😂

His family was really welcoming and they made sure I am comfortable. Sakshi mam oh...... sorry Sakshi aunt said or I should say ordered me not to address her and her husband as mam and sir.
.
.
.

I heard a hard knock making me come out of my dreamland. I said the person to come in. Stella entered with a file.

"Mam these are the blueprints which you asked.. Though I have already checked them it would be better if you go through them once.  She handed me that file and turned to go.

" Miss Stella care to explain what did you say to my sister yesterday??" I asked her.

She gulped and stammered
"Wo mam.... "

"Yes.. I am all ears. What mam??" I asked folding my hands in the front of my chest.

"Mam I didn't tell her anything. She called me to know where you were going "  She spoke nervously.

"Drop with this " mam" thing and tell me why did you tell her that I am going to Dhruv's home. Now she is assuming some baseless stuff in her mind" I spoke in irritation.

"Mam..." She started speaking but stopped seeing my glare.

"Dhriti I am being honest here. I didn't tell anything. Swati dii called me to know about your whereabouts. I told her that you are going to a client's home. She assumed everything herself." Stella spoke.

"Fine.. But never repeat it. I am warning you.. " I said sternly

"Why?? Are you today going again?" She smirked.😏

This girl 🙄😑
Why I have all the idiots in my life?? I complained to god.

"Sorry to break your hope dear today I have to go to our office. Sir has called me there" I informed and opened the file.

"I am coming along right?? " She asked.

"No, you have to handle things here" I said looking at the designs. She nodded in okay.

"Are you sure you have checked them?? These are stupid. This is not a drawing competition. It seems like a kid has drawn them.. There is not any space management at all.
I very clearly told you that we need to save some space but there is no space left. What has happened to you ?? What were you thinking while checking these designs?? "  I said banging the file on the table.

"Woh... I... I checked them" She stammered.

"Really?? Also, I want the person who made this design in front of me right now" I told her sternly.

"Mam... She is just a fresher.. Please don't scold her. I am handling na. Please don't show her your this beast mode." She requested.

"I want her in front of me right now.." She nodded and went outside.

Later a girl came into my cabin. She was looking at the floor and was shivering. I asked her to have a seat.
I scolded her for those blueprints. Her eyes got watered and she was trembling.