10. Introvert

Dhriti's pov

"Catch that bitch" someone spoke and 3 men started chasing me.
A man was looking at me in lustful way.
He torn my dress sleeves and come towards me..
"Useless'
"Burden"
"Attention seeker"
.
.
.

I woke up from my sleep and unlocked my phone.
3:40 a.m.

Sweatbeds were forming on my forehead. I took tablets from side table and gobbled 4 tables at a time.
I drank water and tried to sleep.

Sleep was long gone. Another sleepless night . I sighed and got up from my bed.

I freshened up and opened my laptop and started working for next project.
Only work can keep me sane.

Soon it was 6 am. I went for jogging and came back after an hour.
I worked out a little and took bath.
I made black coffee for myself and started thinking about my nightmares.

My phone buzzed with some notifications. I opened my What's App was created by my genius friends 🙄
(Please don't miss the sarcasm)

Group name - Mission Shopping

Kriti- Listen guys today we have very important work to do. We have to go for shopping. Its Urgent.

Dhiraj- i am not coming to this boring Shopping. So please forgive me.

Kriti- Mr. Kapoor you have to accompany. Not any excuses. You better come else or forget about tomorrow's date 😏

Dhiraj- Hey no wait... Dont do this to me.. okay fine i am coming.

Kriti- Ms. Workaholic i know you are reading all messages so better be ready at 1. We both will pick you.

Dhriti- I have some work. You both carry on.

I muted notifications to avoid other messages. I took my car keys, locked the apartment and drove towards the office.

I entered office and nodded at team's greetings. My PA handled me my today's schedule.

Today we have no new meetings. I assigned her some tasks and started working for tomorrow's meeting.

I made myself a black coffee and went to attached balcony enjoying the view.

Thinking about today's messages. I have told them that i am busy but i am damn sure they aren't going to end this matter like this.

I have been standing in balcony for an hour or so when i heard some voices from cabin.

I came back to my cabin from balcony to see who has dared to enter my cabin without even knocking and saw 2 persons, one sitting on my office couch and other on chair.

"Arrghhhh... Talking about evils and here they come "
I said to myself.

"Hello to you too...." Kriti spoke with a sarcastic smile and gave me a sudden hug.

"Did i say that loud?" I asked myself again.

"No you didn't but we love you soo much so we know everything..."
This time that idiot Kapoor replied and gave me a hug.