39. I Love you

DHRITI's POV

I was resting since morning. I got discharged yesterday and dii took me to her home. I am being pampered like a small baby by everyone.

Whenever i try to tell that i am fine... I repeat... I TRY... They just give me their puppy face.

I was in my room when jiju entered and said me to get ready. When i asked him where are we going, he stayed numb.

We reached our destination which was police station.

I looked at him for answers but he didn't tell anything. Even dii was looking equally clueless.

After few minutes a car stopped next to us and a person exited from it. His back was towards us but he was looking somewhere familiar. He turned 

DHRUV....

I was surprised to find him here. I saw there were few bruises on his face, also there was a small bandage oh his forehead. I wanted to caress his bruises to shove his pain away.

STOP IT Dhriti.... What the hell are you thinking!!

He came to us and nodded at jiju. Then both of them went in. Me and dii looked at each other confused and then followed them.

We went to inspector's cabin. Dhruv greeted him and introduced us to him and vice versa. They were discussing about the incident that took place 2 days ago, when all of sudden the inspector became a bit hesitant and said that i need to narrate my past.

Even mere mentioning of that incident bring the shiver to my spine. But somehow i controlled my shivers and narrated all the past incidents.
.
.
.

 All the time Dhruv was holding my hand to support me and surprisingly i didn't get panic that time. His hold was giving me a kind of assurance and comfort. Dii was looking at me and giving a knowing look. There was a smile on her face.

After narrating my past they started talking about the witness. A shocking face entered the cabin and witnessed in my favour.
Mansi ?

She asked for forgiveness. I forgave her as i didn't want to hold any grudges anymore. 
.
.
.
.

I just wanted to go home and rest as there were too many shocks for a day, when Dhruv said.

"One thing is left..."

I looked at him confused and dii-jiju  were giving him same look. I sighed heavily as i was not ready for another shock.

" You both can leave... I will drop Dhriti to your home after that work.." Dhruv asked for their permission.

Dii-jiju were a bit hesitant.

 He requested again
"Trust me... She will be safe."

They looked at me and gave them a slight nod. They nodded back and went to their car.

"Chalein ??" Dhruv asked with a smile.

"Huh.." I nodded at him. and followed him somewhere which i have don't have any idea about.

But i trust him.

Dhriti's mind- Oh madam.. When did this happen??

Heart ❤- Dekha.. I knew it.. I knew it

Mind- You shut up!!  Stupid fellow..😠