25. The World is too small

Dhruv's pov

Here i was interacting with some of clients without much interest as my full concentration was on entrance

I have chosen grey lined tux for the event and i was looking great as always...😏😉

The ladies here were busy ogling at me and some literally threw themselves at me during formal introduction. I really wanted to say that "Sorry Ladies, I am already TAKEN" but alas couldn't do it.

Soon my sister joined me and then after what felt like ages i saw Dhriti entering with Stella.
She was looking so much gorgeous and even more beautiful with her smile. I was looking at her without even blinking my eyes.

She was walking in our direction only maybe to meet my sister and i busy looking at her

She was walking in our direction only maybe to meet my sister and i busy looking at her. She came near us and then suddenly she lost balance by someone's push.
She closed her eyes waiting for her landing on our mother earth.

But i was quicker. I literally ran towards her and put my one hand around her waist and with other hand held her hand. Her fragrance was killing me.

She was looking pure epitome of beauty. I was looking at her angelic face when she opened her innocent eyes. We both were lost in each other and then heard throat clearing voice.
Our trance got broken and we saw my sister looking at us with a smile.

I made her stand on her feet and then removed my hand from her waist..

"Thank you" I heard her angelic voice.
I smiled at her and gave her a nod.
She interacted with my sister and then went towards my mom.

The kids came running to me. I took them towards my family. Dhriti was also there talking with my mom.
The moment we reached there kids ran towards Dhriti and started chanting "didi" "didi" looking at her..

I got confused. Have they met already??

Dhriti smiled at them and shook her hand with them and caressed their faces. Everyone was looking at the three of them in confusion.

"Beta.. do you know these kids??"
Finally maa asked.

Everyone was waiting for her reply.
"Yes mam.. i met these cuties that day
in the mall"