Dhriti (character sketch)

Dhriti:-

Full name Dhriti Malhotra. But she never adds her last name to her name because she thinks what is the fun to add surname of those people to her name who act as just stranger to her (it may sound like childish, but this is what she is or we can say this is what she has become).

Dhriti is 18 years old girl who belongs to higher middle class family. She is 5.6 ft tall beautiful and chubby girl. She is a strong headed girl. She is very talkative and bubbly girl ,but something happens in her life that she changes her real self. She becomes a very strong headed , introvert, silent , short tempered, rude kind of girl.

She lives with her family in their house in Mohali (Punjab).
She is an intelligent and hard working girl. She is doing her Architecture studies and want to join in India's top architecture & designing firm in Bangalore. She is doing her studies by earning scholarships, taking tuition classes and also some amount of money which her lovely parents (note the sarcasm) gave her.

 She is doing her studies by earning scholarships, taking tuition classes and also some amount of money which her lovely parents (note the sarcasm) gave her

Shivansh & Madhvi Malhotra-:

Parents of Dhriti Malhotra. Shivansh Malhotra is the owner of small local firm in Mohali along with his elder brother. Madhvi Malhotra is a housewife. Shivansh & Madhvi are the example of best parents to their sons and adore their nephew Rakshit but when it comes to daughter and their niece Swati they are exact opposite.

Suraj & Saanchi Malhotra-:

Suraj Malhotra is elder brother of Shivansh and both of them together owns a local firm in Mohali. His wife Saanchi Malhotra is housewife. Suraj and Saanchi have two children- Rakshit and Swati. Suraj and Saanchi both love all sons of their family equally but when it comes to the daughters of family they are similar to Shivansh and Madhvi.

Rakshit Malhotra-:

Rakshit is 25 yrs old and eldest among all his cousins. He is managing their family business along with his uncle and father. He is in love with his childhood sweetheart Soumya and wishes to marry her in future. He loves her and supports her a lot. He is best buddies with his brothers but when it comes to his sisters he doesn't hate them but just ignores them like others. He is aware that whatever happening with his sisters is wrong but doesn't try to make happy relation with her sisters.

Soumya Malhotra-:

Love interest of Rakshit Malhotra. Shares a great bond with everyone in his family except Dhriti and Swati because she never tried to talk to them even after knowing family's wrong behaviour.

Shivam Malhotra- :

15 yrs old younger brother of Dhriti.
Loves his family a lot. He shares happy relation with everyone in the family except his sisters. He is not aware about the reason of hate of the family towards his elder sisters still ignores them like other members of the family.

Sachin Malhotra-:

15 yrs old twin of Shivam Malhotra. Loves his family a lot. Want to share friendly relation with his sisters but is stopped by family the reason being unknown to him.

Swati Malhotra-:

23 yrs. old younger daughter of Suraj & Saanchi Malhotra. She is currently working as high school teacher. In love with Atharva Sachdeva since college. Loves her cousin Dhriti a lot and want to save her from wrath of the family.

Atharva Sachdeva-:

Love interest of Swati. Trying to get a job so that he could marry her and drag her out from her family's hell hole . He hates Swati's family for their absurd and rude behaviour towards Swati and Dhriti.

Dhriti's friends-:
(oops sorry so called bffs)
•Manan
•Mansi

#####################

So basically here Dhriti belongs to higher middle class family with stereotype thinking. Her family is not like making girl sit in house. But they are kind of people who think girls can't go higher and are burden or if they go higher they end up getting spoiled and harm image of family. Swati and Dhriti both face same things from family.

What happened in Dhriti's life that she changed her behaviour and will she ever be able to return to her old self ??

#####################
(P.S.- Since me being a virushka holic has decided Anushka Sharma as face of Dhriti ❤)
(Image courtesy- Google)

Hello everyone 😊
So these are the main characters in the story. Other will be updated as per to the storyline.
Also hero of our story will enter after few chapters 😁

Try this story _/\_
Show some love 🤗
Please vote, comment and share 🙏