Chapter ninteen: Banishment

BECCAS VEIW;
"We must go to the Jotunheim alone. I don't want harm coming to you." Loki said as he kissed my forehead. "Please! I've been tortured before! I can handle it." I laughed. He just frowned at me. "Come on brother! Let her come!" Thor said as he patted my back. We where on the rainbow bridge with three other warriors, Sif, Loki, Thor, and me. Loki sighed and nodded. "Good! The girl needs some adventure in her life!" Thor boomed.
I have been in Asgaurd for five months now and I was happy to go back to the Jotunheim. We began to walk to the giant dome that held the bifrost. We where all in full armor I had the sword that Loki gave me. Before we entered the bifrost Loki stopped me. "Before we go I want to show you what your sword can do." He said to me. I quickly pulled out my sword. "Ok now just use your powers and touch the sword." I did what he said, and instead of melting the shiny metal it burst into flames. "Wow." I whispered as I slowly moved the sword around. Loki smiled. "And when your done, just absorb the flames." I touched the sword again and absorbed the flea into my body. "Loki! Becca! Come on! I heard Sif yell. And before we knew it we where in the Jotunheim.
It was cold and mist escaped our mouths at we where breathing. "Ok.. now we just have to-" Thor began but he was cut off by a scratchy voice behind us. "Ah...come back for another beating?" The frost giant said. "Yes actually." Thor laughed. "Leave now and we will take it easy on you in the war." The frost giant said. "Thank you for this offer." Loki said. "We will take it." Thor looked at Loki like he was mad. Thor then ran up to the frost giant and killed it. Suddenly twenty or more frost Giants appeared. They charged us. I needed to get mad... like I did at the ball. So I thought about Lily. I pulled out my sword as my whole body burst into flames and so did my sword. I charged the frost Giants killing most of them.
We where kicking, punching, stabbing, and in my case burning the frost giants. I just killed my tenth one when I heard the chubbiest of all of us yell, "DONT LET THEM TOUCH YOU!" Then I looked over at Loki. One touched him...It didn't harm him..it just turned his skin blue. I watched Loki's eyes fill with terror then he looked at me. I saw tears fill his eyes.
LOKIS VEIW;
Once that frost giant touched me...i knew. I just thought I was special but no... I was one of them. I looked at Becca with her body in flames her sword too. And I just couldn't help shedding a tear. Even when her beautiful face filled with red and Orange and her blue eyes red. She was still beautiful and I didn't want her to see me like that. For some reason when she used her powers....instead of a fiery orange they now turned red.
BECCAS VEIW;
"AGHH!" One of the Warriors screeched. He had just been stabbed with one of their ice weapons. I rushed over quickly and placed my hand on the sharp object. "This might hurt a little." I said. Then I melted the weapon. The Warrior was tall, blonde with a mustache, and he was wearing red armor with a bunch of silver. Sif and this Chinese warrior helped him up. "THOR WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!" I yelled. He laughed.
"Getting tired?!" He asked me. I was getting frustrated now. Suddenly we heard the sound of breaking and falling rocks. We turned around to see a giant creature breaking out of the side of a mountain. "RUN!" Sif yelled, and we did so. The beast chased after us. "HEDMEIL OPEN THE BIFROST!!!" Thor screamed as we ran. Nothing happened. We ran and ran the giant thing still chasing us. Suddenly Thor held his hammer tight, waved it around and flew into the air. "COWARD!" I screamed. My body still in flames. We still ran until the beast stopped in front of us. Suddenly Thor came flying back and killed the beast with his hammer. "OPEN THE BIFROST!" He yelled again, then there was a bright light and we where going back to Asgaurd.
"Get him to the infirmary!" Sif yelled then then carried the warrior to the palace. Now it was only me, Loki, Thor, and the gatekeeper. I quickly calmed myself, out my sword up, and walked over to Loki. Then Odin walked in. "THOR!" He boomed. "Father!!" Thor said proudly. "THOR DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUVE DONE?!?!" He boomed again. Loki quickly grabbed my hand. "Father! They need to pay for what they've done!"
"WE ALREADY HAVE A WAR AND YOU HAVE MADE IT WORSE!"

"But it's my right as king-"

"YOURE NOT KING! Not yet..."
Loki spoke up, "Father I-" Odin quickly looked at him. "AGHH!" She yelled. Loki stepped back and pulled me with him. "I, Odin! Here by banish you, Thor Odinson...to earth!" Odin yelled then he stepped up to Thor. "You are unworthy of the nine realms! And you unworthy of my father! And his father before! You are unworthy of your pride! YOURE UNWORTHY!" He bellowed as Thor's armor was stripped from him. There was a blast of bright light and that was it.....Thor was banished.