Chapter twenty-three: To Midguard we go

BECCAS VEIW;
A couple of weeks past and I was healed. Loki has not sent his monstrosity to Earth yet. I paced my chambers...trying to figure out what to do. It was early in the morning, I was in my armor, and I was thinking hard. Suddenly a thought crossed my mind, Me and Loki haven't trained in a while. I got mad at myself and tried not to think about him. I then heard a knock on my door. It was Sif and the Warriors that had come with us to the Jotunheim before Thor was banished. "Becca!" Ashlee said as she stepped out from behind the tallest warrior. "Ashlee shut up!" Sif hissed. I became confused. "What is it?" I asked.
"Becca we need your help, Loki is sending his....machine? To Midguard today. We are going to go stop it." Sif said with a serious look on her face. I was shocked.....it was either reject and stay with Loki....or go with my friends...... "Okay. Let's go." I told them. Ashlee grinned at me.
We went to the bifrost where the gate keeper was waiting for us. "Midguard?" He asked without looking at us. "Yes." The chubbiest warrior said. "Well Loki is our king...it would be treason to try to stop him....." I sighed at the gate keepers comment. "But I guess I could break that rule." He added. I smiled, and we where there, in New Mexico.....On Earth.
********************
We strolled into the small town.....and got some weird looks. But we ignored them and tried to find Thor. We eventually found him in a coffee shop with an older man and two girls...apparently one was his girlfriend. "MY FRIENDS!" Thor bellowed as he hugged me, Sif, Ashlee, and the Warriors three. "Yes Thor nice to see you," Sif said. "But we are here to help you. Loki has-" She was cut off by a big explosion. People started to panic. I looked around and there it was......A tall, silver, robot. It opened it's face and blew fire at us. We dodged it. "GET ALL THE PEOPLE OUT!!" I screamed and people started to hide in buildings. "Loki's controlling it!" Ashlee yelled. It was kinda obvious because it was mostly firing at Thor and barley at me.
So the fight began. "KEEP IT BUSY!" Sif yelled, and we did so. Ashlee beat on her shield and teased it. I saw Sif climb a power line pole, hold out her sword, and jump on the robots back. Sif smiled to herself as the machine powered down. I lowered my weapon and raised my eye brows. Suddenly the robot came to life and threw Sif of it's back. I became mad. I felt my whole body burst into flames and my eyes turn red. I touched my sword and it too burst into flames. I and the Warriors charged at it. I slid in between it's legs and grabbed it's ankles, burning the metal, as Ashlee, Sif, and the Warriors three attacked. I felt a strange feeling in my head........Loki.
'Love, don't do this....please.'

'SHUT UP LOKI! IM THE GOOD GUY HERE!'

'But it's for your own good....OUR own good.'

'Get. Out. Of. My. Head. NOW!' I thought and the feeling went away. I let go of the machines ankles and jumped on its back. I held it tight as the Warriors hit and stabbed it. "WHERES THOR?!" I yelled. "I DONT KNOW!" Ashlee replied. Suddenly a loud voice bellowed from the sky, "WATCH OUT!" It was Thor. We did so and Lightning and thunder filled the sky. I saw Thor fly to the machine and knock it down. "Brother! This is madness! Please leave these people alone....and kill me instead." The machine stopped then opened up it's face and was about to spout out fire. Thor was doing nothing. I quickly ran in front of Thor and threw fire at the machine right when it fired. I was using all of my power and my body became tired.....I didn't give up. "STOP THIS LOKI!" I screamed. "PLEASE! STOP!" The machine continued to spout fire. "PLEASE LOKI! LOOK! YOU WHERE ADOPED, YES! YOU WANT THE THRONE, YES! YOU FEEL UNWANTED, YES! BUT TO ME.... YOU FIT IN! YOU ARE MY PRINCE! AND YOU ARE NOT UNWANTED BECAUSE THOR LOVES YOU! FRIGGA LOVES YOU! ODIN LOVES YOU! ....... I LOVE YOU!" At the last three words the machine stopped, and so did I. There was silence.....Then the machine collapsed on the ground and lost it's power.