Chapter two: You like me don't you?

"Brother," Thor said. Loki looked at him. "That girl that was fighting you. Did you let her win?" Loki said nothing. "Please brother, put that book down and answer me." Loki still said nothing.
In her cell Becca sat on her bed. There where no clocks in her cell but she thought that it was probably night. She wasn't tired. She never was really. She always had energy, she was always on edge. She only slept really well when she felt comfortable. Which was a long time ago. She looked at the cell wall... then she got an idea. She thought of all the things that made her angry, (including Odin and Loki) and built up her energy. She didn't let any of her flames go to her eyes or hair this time, she let it all go to her hands. Her hands had giant balls of fire in them. She held up the flame and thew it at the cell wall with all her might. It simply bounced of . The ball of fire bounced back and was was heading for her. Becca simply sighed and held out her hand and absorbed the flame into her hand. She groaned and flopped down on her little bed.
Laying there... just laying there staring at the white ceiling. She was so bored. So like the child that she was she decided to make her own fun. She thew several balls of fire at the cell walls. They bounced back and she absorbed them. She did it as fast as she could. Throwing and absorbing. She thew them in different walls. Throwing, Bouncing, absorbing. She did this for the longest of time. Until she heard footsteps.
She quickly absorbed the last ball of fire, held her hands behind her back, and walked to the front of the cell. On the other side of the cell wall was Loki. "Come to visit?" Becca asked cooly.
"Yes."
"Why? Why do you return?"
"I can not sleep."
"Then why come down here? Down here to the damp dungeons, with only one prisoner... myself."
"I don't know.... I just think that it's nice."
"To see other people in a cell?"
"You are much like me Becca."
Becca stepped away from the wall and sat in the same spot from earlier today. "Tell me about yourself." Loki said calmly. Becca raised an eyebrow. "You like me don't you? You want to know more about me and you visit me often." Loki said nothing. They where silent for a period of time, then Loki broke the silence, "You are... pretty. Yet I have not that much interest in you." He turned on his heel and walked out.
The next morning Loki offered to take Becca her breakfast. He walked down the damp hall, trey in hand. He made it to her cell and teleported inside no problem. He looked at Becca. Her brown hair covering her face. She was asleep. Loki quietly sat the trey down on a little table and looked at Becca again. He walked to her slowly... He carefully moved her hair out from in front of her face... Leaned down and kissed her forehead. But right when his lips touched her hot skin, Becca jumped up and held her hand on Loki's neck. Her eyes blazing red. She tightened her grip. Then she realized what she was doing. She made eye contact with Loki's green eyes, she quickly let go of his neck. Her eyes turned back to deep sea blue.
They where both shocked. "I-I'm sorry. So sorry. I'm sorry." Becca said as she sat back down on her little bed. "I didn't know who you where. I-I-I'm sorry." She said again. Loki looked at her with understanding. "It's ok.... It's fine." Becca's face turned red with embarrassment. "May I sit next to you?" He asked. Becca was shocked, But she nodded and Loki sat down next to her. "Are you too warm?" Loki asked her. "Haha very funny." Becca replied. "I brought you some breakfast." Loki said as he nodded towards the trey. "Thanks....but I'm ok." Loki looked at her worried. "Hey I'm sorry about yesterday." Becca said. "Don't be. I understand." Loki said. Becca smiled.
"So about this.....war. I guess I could... fight." Loki looked at her. "Are you sure?" He asked. Becca nodded. "Ok. I'll inform Odin. I'll be back." Loki said. He left.
Loki returned about ten minuets later. He once again teleported inside the cell. "So?" Becca asked. Loki smiled at her. "You begin training tomorrow."