Chapter eight: Bad dreams and an old library

BECCAS VEIW;
Loki sniffed. He nodded and looked at me. "Well... I.... I had this dream where..." He stopped and looked at me. "You don't want to hear this." I nodded. "Yes I do."
"Well I had a dream that I was... in war with... with you. and you.. you where captured. and I watched them kill you." I was quiet. For such a long time. "I know this is ridiculous. I'm sorry." he said. "No. it's ok. trust me I've had worse." I said quietly. I still had my hand on his shoulder. "Can I tell you something?" He asked. "Yes."
"I.... I've never felt like this before... Even tough you hate me.. I feel the complete opposite. I....I love you, Becca." I just sat there. To be honest I did love him back.... but I didn't want him to.... I don't know. I didn't want him to know. "May I hold your hand?" He asked me. I nodded and he took it. His hands where so cold. I leaned up against him. "Are you ok? Can you go back to sleep?" He nodded. "Ok... Just come knock on my door if you need me." I said.
I got up and walked to the door but then walked back to Loki who was now standing up. I kissed him in the cheek and whispered in his ear, "I love you too." before walking out of his room and into mine.
I slept in pretty late the next morning. I rolled over and looked on my night stand. There was a small trey there. On it there was my breakfast. To be honest I wasn't hungry. So I got up, got ready, put on my armor, and walked out of my room.
ASHLEES VEIW;
I walked around looking for Becca. Where was she? I asked everyone! Even Loki (I knew he fancied her) and even he said that he didn't know.
LOKIS VEIW;
Right after Ashlee asked me where Becca was I went strait to her chamber door. I knocked but Becca didn't answer. I sighed. I was still tired from last night. Even though Becca left. I still stayed up for a few more hours. I loved her. She loved me back. I was never happier.
BECCAS VEIW;
I was desperate to find something to read. I did love to read and write. I wondered around, looking like an idiot. I finally bumped into that pretty Frigga woman. "You look lost." She said kindly. I laughed, "Yeah.. I guess I am.. Do you guys have a library?" I asked. She smiled and said, "Of course we do! Here let show you." I think there Asguard people had a thing for dragging people around because that's what Frigga did to me. Me and her made it to the library.
"Here we are dear." she said. I thanked her and walked inside. It was huge. Tall shelves with hundreds of books. There where chairs scattered around the room too. I smiled and walked over, picked out a random book, and sat down.
I opened up the old book. It was dusty and it's where turning yellow. I read a few pages. It was a cute little book about a knight and a dragon. I read about three chapters then put it down to finish it later. I walked back over to the shelves when suddenly I heard the door open. I looked over to see Loki standing there. "Thank goodness!" I laughed and put a finger to my lips. "This is a library." He smiled at me.
"What are you reading?" Loki asked me. "Just a book about how this princess losses her prince and she goes to find him blah blah blah." He looked at me. We where sitting in the old chair, he was across from me. "What was your favorite story as a child?" He asked. "I don't know... I did have this one book. It was about this girl and a boy and they went on an adventure. Then there was a bear. So yeah." I said. "Read to me." He said as he got comfy in his chair. "Ok." I said.
"The princess looked at the forest. Her heart pounding. Se knew what lies ahead. She stepped forward into the deep forest. 'Who goes there?!' Boomed a mans voice. She was fri-"

"You're beautiful."

"Thanks."

"You really are."

"You're not to bad looking yourself." I smirked. Loki smiled back at me.

Suddenly Frigga burst though the wooden door. "There you two are!" She sighed. "I've been looking everywhere! Dinners ready."