Chapter twenty-five: Love hurts

LOKIS VIEW;
I run as fast as I can to the bifrost. "BECCA GET OUT!" I scream. I see her on the other side of the bifrost, still trying to melt the powerful ice with her powers. I can see tears running down her face. "IT CANNOT BE MELTED! PLEASE JUST COME ON!" I run over to her. She tries to fight me but I grab her wrist. She calms her powers and runs. We ran as fast as we could to the entrance......but we are not fast enough. I start to fall and so does she. I grab onto her hand, I can feel tears running down my face. I close my eyes.
We stop falling.
My eyes shoot open to see Becca. But Thor is holding her ankle, and behind Thor....Odin. "I COULD OF DONE IT FATHER! FOR BECCA, THOR, YOU! All of us!" I yell. Then I look at Becca, she looks so scared. "It's okay Loki. Just....It's okay. Just whatever you do, Don't let go. Okay? It's all okay." Becca says, she's choking back her tears. I look back to Odin. "No, Loki." He simply says. Becca grasps onto my hand tighter now. "Loki please! It's okay! Just don't let go please!" She yells, letting her tears run freely now. I smile at her sadly.
"Becca...you are the strongest, smartest, and the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. Don't be sad....be happy. Be happy, smile, dance, laugh......please. Find a new lover.....Go back to Midguard and live your life....for me." She's bailing now. "Please don't cry, love. Can you do me a favor?" I ask. "Anything." She whispers. "Let go." I say. "NO!" I hear Thor yell. I look at him, then say something in Asgiardian so Becca can't understand, "Wîpë hër mëmœrÿ." Thor nods.......I look to Becca once more. "Let go....." I whisper. She mouths an, 'I love you' before letting go of my hand and letting me slip into darkness.
FOUR DAYS LATER:
Becca sits in her chambers... crying. Then she hears a knock at her door, She gets up and answers it, It's Thor. "Come with me." He says quickly, Becca follows him to Odin's throne room.
They bow to Odin. "Rise." Their king says. They do so. "Becca.....Come here." Odin says as he stands. Becca looks over to see Frigga walking to her, She stops beside Odin. "Here, Love." Frigga says as she holds up her hands. Becca walks to her.
Frigga places her hands on each side of Becca's head and mumbles something. Becca begins to shake and her eyes roll back into her head....then she passes out. "Quickly! Take her to Midguard! Use this!" Frigga says as she throws a small bag of dust to Thor. "It will help you get to Midguard.." Frigga explains. Thor rushes to Becca and picks her up....it has been done.
Becca will still remember her powers, who she is, and her past. But she will remember nothing of Asguard, Odin, Sif, Ashlee, Frigga, or Loki. The scars she has (from her torture) are now because of a plane crash. Her (forever damaged) arm is now because of how she was born. She now lives in a small apartment in New York. Odin contacted Earth and made a deal with S.H.E.I.L.D. .............Becca is now an Avenger.