chapter thirty-two

so basically this whole chapter, they will be speaking english :)

channie <3
y/nnnnnnnn i'm too scared to knock can you please just come out and get me :(

you
why are you the cutest

channie <3
you haven't seen me in days and you're just ignoring me when i'm literally meters away
i see how much how i really mean to you :(

you
pfffffffft it hasn't even been four days
but i'm coming🙄

channie <3
:D

i jump off my bed, quickly looking in the mirror to see if my outfit still looks okay.

as i open the door, i'm immediately engulfed into a hug and i giggle into his chest.
"hi poopyhead" i say, leaning back and smiling at him as he keeps his arms wrapped around my waist.
"hi loser" he smiles back at me before quickly pressing his lips to mine. i quickly take his hand and drag him inside.
"wait wait, do i look okay?" he asks shyly. reaching forward i ruffle up his hair.
"you look cool, a bit like my boyfriend actually" i respond with a smile and he replies with a roll of his eyes.
"you look perfect" i reassure him, reaching up and ruffling his hair slightly.

"BAM FAMILY. ASSEMBLE." i yell as we enter the kitchen.
"no" max yells from his room and chan chuckles as i roll my eyes.
"chan is here" i say with a humph and chan grins down at me. my statement is followed by a few moments of silence before sounds of pattering feet echo out from the hallway. mum pops out first with a large smile on her face, followed by dad, who arrives a few seconds later.
"channnn! hi, so nice to meet you!" mum says as she runs over to him and quickly wraps him in a hug and he happily returns it.
"ahh its very nice to meet you to Mrs Bam." he says, stepping back to my side. dad steps forward and shakes chans hand, doing the cliche boyfriend-meets-dad-dad-tries-to-act-serious-to-scare-boyfriend scene as max walks into the kitchen.
"hi again" he says, stepping behind our parents and chan smiles at him.
"oh my bad, where's your stuff?" i ask him and he blanks for a second before exclaiming.
"outside"
"why would you leave it outside oh my god" i mumble before dragging him towards the door. once he had picked up his bag, i guide him towards my room.

"ahh here it is" i mumble, stepping through the door and turning around to face him. he glances around with a small smile on his face, taking in everything silently. he slowly walks towards my desk, bending down to look at the photos of a younger me with friends.
"you were so cute... what happened?" he says with a cheeky grin on his face, glancing back to see my reaction.
"shut up" i grumble, flopping down on my bed and staring at the ceiling.
"i'm just kidding. you're a still a little bit cute" he says with an eye smile before flopping onto the bed, falling right on top of me. i let out a groan at the impact and quickly rolled him off. i turn to lie on my side and look at him.
"so what do you wanna do today?" he asks with a lazy smile resting on his face.
"i know it sounds silly but i wanna take you to this park i always used to go to" i say with a shy smile and his face lights up.
"when are we going?" he asks excitedly.

+|+|+|+

"you've got to be kidding me" i grumble as we stand in front of the newly built apartment complex.
"are you sure this is where it was?" he asks softly.
"i wrote my first song here" i softly mumble as tears start to prick at my eyes.
"hey hey, it's okay. well find a new park; and it'll be our park" he says with comforting eyes, wiping away the tear that had fallen onto my cheek . he gently grabs hold of my hand and pulls me to wherever he has decided is the right way to go.

after almost 20 minutes of walking we stumble into a botanical garden.
"this is kinda a park, right?" he asks. as we walk through 'our new park' i glance over at him. a large smile on his face, his hand in mine, eyes filled with joy.
"chan" i say softly as i stop walking. he stops as well, looking back with furrowed eyebrows.
"hmm?" he hums softly.

"i love you".
"what".
"i love you idiot".
"too bad i don't feel the same".
"i hate you".
"wait come back, i love you more".

————————————————
y'all probably thought i died huh🧍‍♀️
sadly i did not😩🤚
anyways DID THEY JUST SAY ILY WHAT THIS WAS NOT PLANNED CHILE
anyways remember to vote you whores🙄 <3