chapter eighteen

"what if... what if we went to australia?" he asks, looking into my eyes seriously. i let out a chuckle and lightly punch his arm. he stays silent for a few seconds before i turn back and realise he wasn't joking.
"wait seriously?" i ask
"we just had a comeback and we've already done our other tours. we already talked about doing one but i'll convince jyp that we should do a tour in australia! he'll say yes, i know he will because we have a lot of fans over there" he exclaims, clearly getting excited as he plans it in his head.
"chan, i cant afford that" i say giving him a weak smile. he stays silent for a few seconds and he look at me, looking as if he's unsure of what to say.
"you wouldn't need to! we could just squish you in! besides, i don't think i'd be able to last 3 weeks without seeing you." he says with a sly smirk and i instantly blush.
"you could just get out coffees and stuff and we could say your helping us. then, because both me and felix have family there, we could request a few days extra in sydney. please y/n! you've been away too long. let me help" he asks giving me puppy eyes.
"chan, i don't like people paying or doing anything for me" i say and look down. he suddenly drops to his knees and brings his hands together so that he is begging me. i giggle and smile at the thought of seeing my family again.

i glance up and see an ice cream store and plot an evil plan.
"i'll agree if you buy me ice cream." i say and he leaps up and wraps his arms around me.
"deal!" he says as he takes my hand and we walk over to the ice cream store. i check the time and see it's 6:30.
"hey chan?" i ask.
"mm?" he hums as he looks at the flavours.
"do you want to get dinner and go back to mine instead of ice cream?" i ask and he instantly has a huge grin, but then pouts.
"but i want ice cream" he whines and i laugh.
"okay okay, we'll get ice cream for dessert." i say as i look at the flavours too.

+|+|+|+

we arrive back at my apartments and walk into the hall, chan carrying all the food and me holding on to hwan.
"oh my god! chan you have to meet Eun Ae, she'll love you" i say excitedly, dragging him passed my door and further down the hall. i knock softly on the door and it opens slowly to Eun Ae with a knife.
"woah woah woah Eun Ae! i'm just returning hwan!" i joke as i know she was just cutting something for her dinner.
"ahh y/n your too silly!" she laughs as she opens the door wider and walks into the kitchen to put down the knife.
"oh! hello there" she says, finally noticing chan and giving him a warm smile.
"Eun Ae, this is my friend chan, chan this is Eun Ae" i say smiling widely at the sight of Eun Ae shuffling over to him and giving him a soft hug. i place hwan down on the floor and he scuttles away to go eat.
"i suspect hwan enjoyed the walk?" she says with a warm smile.
"as always" i say smiling at the dog being a little pig with the food in his bowl.
"ahh chan you should come over for dinner with y/n this week!" she says clasping her hands together in front of her.
"i would love to" he says, smiling at me.
"ahh well we'll sort it out later. now you to go back to your date" she says with a cheeky smile and shooing us out.
"a date huh?" chan asks with a smirk, looking over to me as we walk down the hallway.
i roll my eyes and unlock the apartment door, as we walk in chan puts the food on the kitchen bench, and the ice cream in the freezer.

i jump up and sit cross legged on the kitchen counter.
"we're eating dinner here?" he asks with a chuckle and i eagerly nod.
"this is my favourite place to eat" i say with a smile as he jumps up and sits across from me. we begin to eat our food and we talk.
"oh, let me call jyp to ask for a meeting tomorrow!" he says remembering our deal and smile as he pulls his phone out of his pocket.
"hey jyp! it's bang chan. would we be able to meet tomorrow?" chan asks and listens as he responds.
"okay great." he says looking up to me and giving me a thumbs up. his face suddenly drops and i look at him with a confused face.
"um no i haven't seen them" he says
"yes she's a friend of mine" he says as he glances up at me.
"i don't know, she doesn't want her identity known." he says and my heart drops. are they talking about me?
"i can ask if she would be comfortable with that but i can't give you an answer right now" he says looking down at his hand which is playing with the hem of his jeans.
"okay bye sir. i'll see you tomorrow" he says and takes his phone down from his ear.
"were you talking about me?" i ask softly. chan nods as he types away at his phone before handing it to me so i can see.

anonymous musician dystopia.rb speculated to be signing with jyp entertainment

dystopia.rb speculated to be in a relationship with stray kids leader, bang chan

—————————————————————-
chile how y'all doin✨😃