chapter four

I yawned and glanced at the clock. 12:42 am. I looked to my side and saw Han sleeping next to me cuddling my arm like it was a teddy bear. What a baby. jiwoo has work today so she left at 11 pm but Han and I have been doing a Studio Ghibli marathon. I finally decided to go to sleep, I turned the TV off and shuffled down a bit so I was lying down. I lay on my side and looked at my best friend sleeping next to me and smiled.

+|+|+|+

"HOLY SHIT CHAN'S GONNA EAT ME." I jump awake at the sudden chaos emitting from the once-sleeping boy next to me.
"WHY ARE YOU YELLING WHAT'S GOING ON?" I say frantically as I blink my eyes rapidly.
"WHY DID YOU LET ME FALL ASLEEP I HAVE PRACTISE IN LIKE 5 MINUTES," Han yells as he searches through the blankets for his phone.
"OKAY GO HAVE A SHOWER I LIVE IN OVERSIZED CLOTHES SO I'LL GET YOU SOME SWEATPANTS AND A SHIRT. IM AFRAID I DON'T HAVE ANY BOXERS BUT IM GUESSING YOU DIDN'T SHIT OR PISS YOURSELF IN THE NIGHT. I'LL DROP YOU OFF AND THEN GET YOU SOME FOOD, OK?" I started yelling commands. Han nods before running towards the bathroom taking off his hoodie on the way. God damn. My best friend is ripped.

+|+|+|+

Han runs out of the bathroom and we both sprint out of the door and to my car.
"WAIT SHIT where am I driving?" I frantically ask as we drive out of the car park.
"JYP, it's actually really close" he answers. I swerve in and out of traffic towards the large building I pass almost every day. I stop the car and he runs out.
"CALL ME WHEN YOU GET HERE SO I CAN TELL THEM TO LET YOU IN" he yells as he runs into the building. I start the car again and drive towards a little cafe I regularly go to. I step inside and Yuna instantly recognises me.
"Iced vanilla latte?" she asks, already writing down my order.
"Yes please, um but also an iced americano, honey yoghurt and a slice of cheesecake," I say proudly, remembering his go-to order. yuna nods as she takes down the order. I step to the side and go on my phone.
"y/n!" Yuna says cheerfully as she walks towards me with my order.
"Ahhh thankyou Yuna. Love you the most" I say as I walk out the door. I drive towards the JYP building and park my car. I pull out my phone.

you: hey loser
you: i'm here
hanji🤮: okay okay I already told the front desk lady
hanji🤮: would you be able to bring it to me pls🥺
you: jsjsjeuej. THIS PLACE IS SO BIG AND SCARY WHY. NO WAY.
hanji🤮: pweeeeease y/n. you'll be my favouritest person ever🥺
you: I hate you.
hanji🤮: 4th floor, room F9 <3333.

I sigh and begin my trek towards the idiot. I step in the door and walk over to the reception ladies.
"Um hi. Hanji- I mean Han Jisung said he told you about me" I shyly explain
"Oh, of course, I'm sure he's told you where he is, the elevators are just down the hall" she smiles and turns back to her computer. Why is this place so intimidating? Holy heck. I walk towards the elevator and press the 4th floor. I reach it, and thankfully no one joined me in the elevator. I scanned the doors as I walked down the hallway and finally reached a wooden door with a big plaque saying F9 on it. I knock on the door and hear the doorknob being turned.
"Hanji I swear to god I'm never doi- oh" I look up to see someone who is definitely not Hanji. He smiles at me and an adorable little dimple pops out of nowhere.

I quickly bow.
"Um sorry, I think I've gotten the wrong room. sorry." I quickly mumble and bow again before turning to walk away.
"CHAN IS IT Y/N?!" I hear a familiar voice yell. So this is the 'chan' who is going to eat Hanji? I turn back around and see a gummy-smiled idiot popping his head out the door. His smile instantly brings a smile to my face and I shuffle over to him and hug him. He returns the hug but I quickly jerk away, my arms now covered in his sweat.
"IT'S BEEN LIKE 10 MINUTES WHY ARE YOU SO SWEATY?!" I yell at him as I hold my arms out trying to keep them away from me.
"Aaish shaddup" he says as he flicks my forehead and drags me inside to pass me a towel. I scrub at my arms while scrunching up my nose. I finally glance up and see a big group of boys staring at me.

"Oh, I uh. Um hi" I quickly bow towards the boys, who might I add are all extremely good-looking. All their stares causing me to become nervous and I start to blush. I do not need to be this anxious this early in the morning oh my god.
"Hannie-ahhh! You didn't tell us you got a pretty girlfriend!" a brown-haired boy says. I instantly blush.
"Yeah like I would date this loser" I giggle. I quickly look down and mentally slap myself for speaking without thinking but look back up as I hear all of them laughing.
"Ah! My heart! how could you hurt me like this y/n?!" Hanji slaps his hand on his heart and falls to his knees.
"get up you nerd," I say as I grab him under his shoulder.
"This is my FRIEND, Lee Know hyung, y/n" he states, accentuating the 'friends' part as he looks at the boy who said I was his girlfriend.
"Hi," I shyly smile at them.

————————
HEYYYY HOW YALL DOIN🙈