chapter twenty-five

english is in bold :)

"i'm coming home".
they stay silent for a few seconds before my mum starts excitedly screaming and shaking my dads shoulders. i giggle at their responses until i see another figure walk into the room.
"MAX!" i yell into the camera and i see the phone get snatched before my brothers face comes into frame, with a huge smile on it.
"Y/N!" he yells back and i laugh at him.
"what have you been up to big man" i ask, my smile faltering a little as i realise how much i miss him.
"I MADE A TRACK" he yells into the phone excitedly. max had followed in my interest and was really into music too, and we had always bonded over that.
"no way, you have to send it to me, okay? i bet it's awesome" i say, smiling at how excited he is and he nods enthusiastically.
"hey bud, i want you to meet someone" i say and he widens his eyes as i pan the camera up slightly so that chan's face was clearly seen.
"this is my boyfriend, chan" i say and he begins to laugh.
"chan, i am so sorry you have to put up with that" he says in between gasps of air and laughter.
"i- fuck off" i say into the phone, causing him to laugh more, chan joining him and i hear a 'hey!' from my mum.
"when i come home i'm beating you up you little shit" i grumble into the phone and a huge smile forms on max's face.
"wait, you're coming home?" he asks excitedly and i nod. he does a little happy dance before placing the phone down on the kitchen bench so that i could see him and my parents.
"but wait, there's more" i say, remembering the reason for how tired i've been.
"dystopia rb is officially signed to jyp entertainment" i say proudly and they all congratulate me.

+|+|+|+

i finally end the call after about an hour of my family ignoring me and talking to chan instead.
i wrap my arm around him and huff into his chest.
"my family likes you more than me" i grumble and he laughs. we lay there for a few minutes before i muster the courage to ask him a question.
"do you want to maybe spend the night?" i ask quietly as i feel my face heat up. after no reply i tilt my head up to see him smiling extremely widely at me.
"what?" i ask, confused.
"it would be my pleasure" he says with a giggle and i roll my eyes.
"i'm hungry" i grumble.
"me too" he grumbles, mimicking me.
"mmm i want sushi, do you agree?" i ask and feel him nod.
"i'm too lazy to move though" he whines and i stand up, taking his hand in an effort to pull him up. he doesn't even get lifted a couple of inches off the couch before i give up and then flip down on top of him. he lets out a groan as i fall on him by gladly wraps his arms around me and snuggles into me.
"i think you might be the most adorable human on earth" i mumble into his chest of and he giggles. suddenly he stands up, bringing me with him.
"i want food" he says before taking my hand and dragging me towards the door.

+|+|+|+

a jam session in the car later, we arrive back at my apartment. chan walks towards the kitchen bench and hops up, sitting crossed legs on it. i smile at how he already knows where i eat.
"what are you doing on my kitchen bench?!" i ask in a faked shocked expression and he giggles as i hop up and sit facing him.
"kitchen bench? i don't know what you're talking about, this is the dining table." he says as he bites into his sushi. i begin to eat my food as a thought pops into my head.
"do we tell our fans we're dating?" i ask hesitantly. chan finishes chewing his food before answering.
"well... jyp already knows we're together, and we're allowed to publicly be in a real with a person within the company." he mumbles to himself as he thinks it over.
"i wouldn't mind, but it's up to you." he says before giving me a smile. i nod softly before opening my phone.
"hey can you come look at this for a second?" i ask and he hops of the table before walking behind me and looking over my shoulder. i quickly take the photo and hide my phone before he can try and steal it. he lets out a gasp before clutching his chest where his heart it.
"the betrayal of the century!" he says dramatically before sitting on the bench again and i giggle at him.
"cant trust any of these hoes anymore" he mumbles and i let out a scream before slapping my hand over my mouth.
"i know you did not just say that!" i yell and he laughs loudly at my reaction. i roll my eyes before posting the photo i had just taken.

dystopia

dystopia.rb AYO🔈THIS GUY DO BE🔈MY BOYFRIEND DOE🔈

comments turned off

———————————————————
AYO I HAVENT PROOF READ THIS SO THERES PROBABLY A BUNCH OF ERRORS BUT IM PULLIN UP TO SCHOOL RN AND I HAVENT POSTED IN AGES SO YOLO
ILL EDIT IT LATER BYE

poopyhead (bang chan x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara