chapter seven

"well um... you see. the eight of us may or may not be waiting outside your apartment block" he answers. i immediately jump out of bed and look in the mirror. sweats and a hoodie. WHY MUST I ALWAYS BE IN SWEATS AND A HOODIE.

what. the. fuck.

"hanji. no." i say as i begin frantically looking through my closet for something to change into because i know i won't be able to convince him to leave.
"y/nnnnnnn please. everyone wants to hang out with you more. especially chan... and we have food" he says cheekily and i can practically see the evil smirk on his face.
"aaish shaddup. i'll unlock the downstairs and my door but i won't be out for a bit" i angrily mutter into the phone before hanging up. i quickly jog out to the door and unlock it before pressing the button to let them into the building. i walk back to my room and lock the door as i quickly take my hoodie off and put a tank top on with a zip up hoodie, keeping my sweats on:

 i walk back to my room and lock the door as i quickly take my hoodie off and put a tank top on with a zip up hoodie, keeping my sweats on:

i quickly put some concealer and mascara on before walking out into the living room.
"NOONA!!!" innie yells as he runs over to me and hugs me.
"ahhhhh hi innie" i coo and smile at him.
"here you go madam" han says as he bows and passes me an iced latte.
"oh! my hero! thankyou hannie oppa! for giving me a coffee that i wouldn't need if you hadn't woken me up this early!" i say cheerfully and filled with sarcasm. han lightly punches my arm before walking back to where everyone else was in the kitchen. i follow him.

"bonsoir" i say groggily as i jump and sit on my kitchen bench. seungmin passes me a bagel with god knows what on it and i observe the chaos that is happening around me. han is giving i.n and leeknow a lecture on how magnificent my couch is, hyunjin was lying on the ground but began squealing as felix jumped on him and lied on top of him as changbin stood next to them and laughed. i then turned to my side and chan was sitting on the kitchen bench next to me.
"hey hey hey now, get your dirty butt off my bench!" i say lightly slapping his arm and he looks at me with a fake hurt and shocked expression. i giggle and look back to the other boys and see seungmin smirking at me. oh no.
"so y/n. the group chats pretty interesting right?" he says, his smirk turning into a large grin. i quickly glance over to chan who had a pink tint across his cheeks as he looked down at his fiddling hands in his lap.
"yeah, i learned that chan's name is christopher. who woulda thought huh?" i say with a giggle and seungmin rolls his eyes. i munch on the bagel with smile at my victory. i hop off the bench and trot over to the couch and jump on top of han who was spread out on the couch. he groans and lets out a whine as i shuffle around to get comfortable on him.

"noonaaaaa. can you give us a tour" seungmin whines.
"aaish okay" i push off hans stomach and he groans again.
"y/n i'm gonna beat you the fuck up" he says clasping his stomach. the group of boys begin to follow me as i walk upstairs. i show them my room and they all begin to walk down the stairs. all except for one.
"so what's this door lead to" chan asks with a sly smile as he points to the door that leads to my music room.
"stick around and you'll find out one day" i say with a grin and grab his hand before dragging him back downstairs.
"noona, why are you holding hyung's hand" innie asks with his brows furrowed in confusion. i look down quickly and look at our hands intertwined and quickly pull my hand away as a deep blush infects my cheeks.
"i dunno. the perv just grabbed my hand. honestly chris, contain yourself" i say with an evil smirk and walk over to seungmin leaving chan with his mouth open beginning to protest.

+|+|+|+

i glance at the clock and it reads 4:35pm, the boys have been here all day, lounging around and watching movies.
"as much as i would love for you guys to stay longer and buy me dinner, i have plans" i announce as i turn the tv off. i notice chan and han's head snap towards me.
"w-what? what type of plans?" chan asks quickly before immediately realising he said that out loud and looking down at his hands. i smirk, feeling bold, before standing up and walking behind the couch, directly behind where he's sitting.
"ahhh don't worry chris!" i say before leaning over and hugging him from behind.
"i'm single" i whisper the last part before giggling and standing up.
"what plans do you have?" han asks as him and the rest of the boys begin to grab their things. i glance over at the couch to see chan still sitting, frozen and i smile.
"do you remember me telling you about the kind lady a few doors down, Eun Ae?" i ask
"the one with the dog?" he responds and i laugh.
"yes yes, well she invited me over for dinner!" i say happily. i glance over to chan again to see leeknow pulling him off the couch and they all walk to the door. i follow them out and lock the door behind me. i instantly receive a hug from i.n and i melt into him while ruffling his hair. i quickly shuffle over to han and he envelopes me in a bear hug.
"i love you loser" i whisper in his ear and i pull back to see him giving me a gummy smile.
"alas, my dear, it seems your love is unrequited!" he says dramatically as he runs away to avoid my slap.
"IM JUST KIDDING I LOVE YOU TOO" he shouts from the other end of the hallway. all the boys follow him towards the door. all except one.
"no hug for me?" chan pouts and crosses his arms.
"aaish. so childish!" i say with a blush and a smile before accepting his embrace. wow. warmth. i don't pull away from the hug and stay there for a minute or two.
"mmf. remind me to hug you more" i mumble into his chest and i feel him chuckle. i pull away with a deep blush on my cheeks and he flashes a big smile.
"make plans with us again soon, yeah? you make them happy." he says, smiling.
"them?" i ask, raising my eyebrows.
"ehh i guess you're kinda cool" he says before jogging to the others. i stand there for a few minutes reminiscing on how safe and warm i felt in his arms. my blush deepens before i snap myself out of it and begin to walk to Eun Ae's.

————————————————
GAGAGAGA WHY WE GOING SO FUCKING FAST. 🏃💨