Notifications

The next day, (Y/N) woke up to a bright light shining in her face. The sun inched over her face, announcing the new day. She let out a sigh and rubbed at her eyes, trying to adjust to the light. She stretched her arms out, feeling a little strange. (Y/N) looked down at herself, noticing the hoodie that she wore. This isn't mine. Her cheeks flushed, remembering that she had forgotten to return the hoodie to Kenma. She rubbed her forehead, sighing softly. 

Ding

(Y/N) looked at her phone, noticing that it had notified her. She looked at the time. 8:05am. She began to look at the notifications, confused. There ere thousands of follow requests for her Instagram and her Twitter had blown up over night. Her email had managed to also get blown up, sponsorship deals asking for her to talk to a streamer called Pudding cup.

"What the fuck?" She began to get out of bed, but her bedroom door was slammed open. 

"What the hell (Y/N)?!" Her friend shouted "you're famous?!"

"I am?" 

"Yes! You're all over articles, twitter and instagram!"

"How am I famous?"

~ ~ ~ ~

Kenma had awoken to his friend nudging him. 

"Morning sleepy head~" Kuroo teased.

"Fuck off." Kenma pulled his blankets over his head, his voice full of exhaustion. 

"No can do. Not until you tell me about this girlfriend of yours."

"What girlfriend?" Kenma yawned, rubbing his eyes. 

"You don't know?" Kuroo rose a brow "the internet thinks you have a girlfriend."

"But I don't" Kenma rose a brow. 

"Well, see for yourself." Kuroo pulled up his twitter and showed Kenma the hashtags. Kenma began to go through them. 

Oh no. He thought, looking through the various screenshots. 

"Who is she?"

"Someone from your party." Kenma sighed "she came in here by accident so we played games together for a few hours..."

"it says you were playing for like 5 hours.." Kuroo pouted "you played games and were really touchy."

"She might have been drunk." 

"Kenma, if you're not dating, you need to clarify it to your audience." Kuroo huffed "They'll take it too seriously if you don't."

Kenma scratched the top of his head. 

"Or... You could use this to your advantage." Kuroo offered a smile.

"What do you mean?"

"You could pretend to date her. It could broaden your audience." 

Kenma stared at Kuroo, thinking for a moment. "I mean... I would have to ask her..."

"Then ask her."

"I can't. I don't have her number." 

"What was her name? I might know her."

"(Y/N) Takeda." Kenma looked down, fiddling with his fingers.

"I know her friend, I'll send them a message and invite them for lunch. Alright?" 

Kenma nodded and watched his friend leave the room. He let out a sigh, picking up his phone. He began to look through the pictures, smiling softly to himself as he remembered last night.