Couple streams

Kenma stared at the text, sighing softly to himself. I have a girlfriend... Well, a fake one, but still. He couldn't believe that she agreed, it probably offered her a lot of opportunities. It hurt him slightly, he knew it shouldn't, but it did. Is this a bad idea?

Before he could finish that thought, Kuroo walked into his room. "Kenma-san! Let's go out!"

"No. I did enough socialising today." Kenma put his hoodie on, it was the one (Y/N) had taken. It smells like her... 

"Come on!" Kuroo pouted. 

"No, I have to prepare for tonight."

"What's tonight?" Kuroo wiggled his brows. 

"(Y/N)'s coming over. She agreed to the plan..."

"That's great!" Kuroo smirked "What are you guys going to do? Sex tape?"

"Very funny Kuroo." Kenma rolled his eyes. "We're just going to play some video games, and I might get her to record some videos with me."

"How romantic" Kuroo battered his eyelashes, which made Kenma push him. 

"Just, don't embarrass me tonight."

"I won't" Kuroo pouted "need any help?"

Kenma nodded slightly, getting Kuroo to help him brainstorm ideas for the videos and the live stream. 

~ ~ ~ ~

Kenma had tidied his room up and made it presentable for (Y/N). He had told her to wear something comfortable and maybe even a change of clothes. He studied his room, sighing softly. He had set up snacks for a night of gaming. He had told her his plans for the stream, and that she could stay over the night and they could record some videos tomorrow. 

He paced slightly, hoping it wasn't too weird for him to ask her to do with him. He checked his phone for the time, knowing it was too early to start stressing.

Kuroo walked into Kenma's room, raising a brow. "Kenma..."

"What?"

"You're overthinking it." Kuroo pouted. "As nice as it is for you to have cleaned your room, but I feel like you're doing a lot for a fake relationship..."

"I just .. don't want to mess up." Kenma's gaze fell to the floor, his hands going into his pockets.

Kuroo huffed but nodded slightly. "You won't. This will be good for you both I reckon."

"What do you mean?"

"When was the last time you had a girl over? Ever?"

"Well..." Kenma thought to himself. When was the last time?

"Exactly. So it might be good for you..." Kuroo huffed "as much as I love having you to myself, you need more friends that aren't me."

"Wow, thanks." Kenma glared, sitting down on the edge of his bed.

"I mean it in the most caring way. You only have me, sure you have some online friends... But you know you can't just rely on them. It's normal for everyone to crave some sort of human connection." Kuroo pouted. "So .. maybe this is a good chance for you to make a friend."

Kenma nodded slightly, thinking to himself. A friend... I have plenty of friends. He huffed and opened his mouth to say something, but Kuroo had left the room. When did he leave???

He heard the front door open and Kuroo's voice. Kenma poked his head out of his room, seeing Kuroo talk to (Y/N). Shit. He began to fix himself up, his palms sweating slightly.