Minecraft

"How do I make a pickaxe?"

"Two sticks and three stone" Kenma began. He had set (Y/N) up on Kuroo's computer for them to play a survival world together. (Y/N) hadn't played Minecraft in so long, she had forgotten how to play. "You need to use a crafting table."

(Y/N) pouted slightly, trying to figure out how to place the materials in the crafting table. "I did it!" she squeaked, smiling widely. Kenma chuckled softly at her reaction. 

"Good job."

"What now?"

"Well, we need to make a base." Kenma began "then we go mining."

"Are we going to beat the Enderdragon?"

"Not today." Kenma offered a slight smile "might be a while before we do that."

"Alright, what do we need for a base?"

"Depends what you want to make it out of." Kenma was chopping down wood. The two bickered about what they should make the base out of as they both mined for materials, hyping up the house they would make. They had a tiny base in the side of the mountain for the time being. Kenma had made them both beds. 

"Can I put my bed next to yours?"

"Sure." (Y/N) smiled slightly, chopping down wood. 

Kenma smiled widely, epic gamer move. He snickered softly to himself as he placed his minecraft bed next to (Y/N)'s. They had decided to do a few other things like mining and gathering materials before they actually built the base. 

"Can we have a sun room?"

"Anything for you." Kenma chuckled as he built the outline of the house. 

"Maybe it can be made out of that dark oak as well? It's a lot nicer in my opinion."

"I agree."

~ ~ ~ ~

"(Y/N)."

"Yes Kenma?" 

"I have something important to ask."

"What?"

"Will you be my Minecraft girlfriend?" he dropped a red poppy to her. She started laughing. 

"Of course I'll be your Minecraft girlfriend."

~ ~ ~ ~

They had finished filming Minecraft after 5 hours, both needing a stretch. "That was heaps of fun." (Y/N) smiled brightly.

"Yeah it was."

"Are we going to do that again?"

"If you'd like. It can be a series we do together if you'd like."

(Y/N) smiled brightly "yeah, sounds good." She began to grab her things. 

"Where are you going?" Kenma tilted his head. 

"Home." She looked to Kenma.

"Already?"

"Yeah, well we finished filming."

Kenma looked down "well, um. I was wondering if you wanted to film for that Cat cafe today?"

"Really?" (Y/N) tilted her head, to which he nodded. "Yeah, we can do that."

He smiled brightly to her "awesome." He grabbed his Vlog camera.