Five Nights at Freddy's

"So are we going to live stream it?" (Y/N) asked, watching Kenma set up the computer. 

"No, it's going to be a video. I'll have to edit it later, but I think it could be fun." Kenma looked at her. "If you feel uncomfortable, you can back out at any time."

"I'm not uncomfortable." She watched him "what other videos are we going to film?"

"Well, you can pick really. I haven't watched any couple collabs."

(Y/N) watched him "Seriously?"

"What?"

"You haven't watched any couple collabs?"

"No."

"At all?"

"Nope."

(Y/N) stared at him for a moment. "Alright, I have a few ideas that we can do."

Kenma nodded "it can wait until we finish this video." (Y/N) nodded, staring at the seat.

"Whose sitting where?"

"You can sit anywhere.." Kenma sat down in his gamer seat, rubbing the back of his neck "... you can sit in my lap if you really want."

(Y/N)'s cheeks burned at his comment but she sat on his lap without thought. She slipped the headphones over her ears "Alright, so how do we play?"

~ ~ ~ ~

Kenma watched as (Y/N) played the 2nd night. He had his arms wrapped around her waist, resting his head on her shoulder. 

"You're supposed to close the doors when you see them come in." He commented.

"How do I do that?" (Y/N) studied the screen, looking for a way to close the doors. 

"There's a button that says doors."

"Can I just keep them closed?"

"No because that uses the power."

"That's stupid." She muttered softly.

(Y/N) began to check the cameras, looking out for the animatronics. 

"Oh no, he moved." Her eyes widened slightly "the chicken is gone!"

"Where is she?" Kenma looked at the screen, smiling softly. He hadn't met anyone so clueless at a game. 

"I don't know!" She put the camera down, only to be jumped by the chicken. She screamed at the jump scare and had fallen off of the chair. Kenma laughed. 

"Are you okay?" He asked, amused. 

"It came out of no where!" She huffed "Like where did the chicken come from? That's unfair!"

"Calm down, you can try again." (Y/N) muttered to herself as she sat back down on his lap, preparing to retry the night. 

~ ~ ~ ~

(Y/n) had struggled the whole time, only managing to pass the 4th night. She kept dying, and instead of becoming scared, she became frustrated. Kenma had left her a few times to get food, mostly so he could laugh outside the room instead of in the room, although she heard him laugh at her.

"I can hear you, you know?" She pouted, only to hear a scream on the screen. "DIE YOU STUPID BUNNY!"

Kenma's laugh had gotten louder at her words, he walked into the room, holding a bag of chips. "Did you die again?" (Y/n) pouted, looking away from Kenma. "Wait, are you mad at me?"

"Maybe." She crossed her arms over her chest. Kenma chuckled softly, leaning behind her, his mouth beside her ear

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh..." (Y/n) could feel the hairs on the back of her neck stand as his breath hit her ear. "I grabbed you a snack though..."

Kenma placed the bag of chips on the desk, gesturing for the girl to get up. (Y/n) obeyed, standing up so Kenma could sit back down. She sat down on his lap once again, her face red as she felt his arms wrap around her waist.

"How about we try night four again?" (Y/n) nodded in agreement, starting the night again. He's so touchy... I didn't know he was this clingy.