Phasmophobia: Part 2

"Ooo, I haven't been here before. Spooky." Kuroo began, the group walking together. "Looks unsafe, let's not split up."

"It's a big school, we should split up." Kenma began.

"What did I just say?" Kuroo huffed, the group some what splitting up.

"Wait, what was the ghosts name?" (Y/n) asked through the in-game walkie talkie.

"I dunno." Bokuto immediately answered.

"HELEN JONES!" Kuroo shouted faintly in the game but was easily heard form the other room.

"Wow, so loud Tetsuro." Kenma chuckled, his in game voice close by.

"Helen Jone's." (Y/n) repeated, looking around the school. "It's okay guys, I've got this."

"Why am I following you?" Kenma finally asked, behind (Y/n).

"I don't know."

"Kenma, I think you're dating a pick me." Kuroo began.

"Wow." (Y/n) pouted, pretending to cry. "Tetsuro, I know this isn't like you. Why would you say something so horrible to me?"

"Such a pick me."

"Says you."

"What's that supposed to mean???" (Y/n) ignored Kuroo's question, continuing to walk with Kenma.

"I think I hear a noise from upstairs." She began to make noises "pss pss PSS."

"What are you doin?"

"Luring the ghost."

"That's how you lure a cat."

(Y/n) looked to Kenma, before she began making noises at him. "Pss pss pss."

"I'm not a cat!"

"You're 100% a catboy."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"You heard something from upstairs?" Kenma attempted to change the topic.

"Oh yeah." She began walking up the stairs "pss pss pss Helen..."

Kenma have in and began to make the same noise. The two going "pss pss pss" at a the ghost.

"Helen, we come in peace. Where you at? We wanna tap that pss-" (Y/n) began but was cut off by Kenma.

"Na I don't." Kenma followed (Y/n) around the top floor. "I don't come in peace, I'm ready to fight. Where you at girl?"

"Oh shit, you gonna let him speak to you like that Helen Jone's?"

"What kind of loser haunts a school?"

"Pfft yeah, kids are weak."

"I wanna dunk your head and give you a wedgie Helen."

"Yeah! And I'll-" (Y/n) took a moment to think. "I'll... I'll shit in your school box!"

"Woah!" Kenma started laughing, looking to (Y/n). "What?"

"I said what I said." She continued to search as if she hadn't said anything. "Ay Helen. Where you at girl?"

The two stopped in front of a door, hearing Bokuto and Kuroo's conversation. "Oh look a poop bucket-" Kuroo had pointed out to a bucket.

Bokuto sat on top, and was pretending to take a phat shit, using a sound to make farting noises.

"Look at it, it's all liquid." Bokuto looked down to the bucket, to which Kuroo also looked to it.