Even more Notifications

"Where have you been?" Her roommate pouted. 

"I was at Kenma's and Kuroo's." 

"For two days?" It's true, it had started to get dark by the time (Y/N) had gotten home. She shrugged slightly to her roommate before she walked to her room, needing to shower. She was wearing one of Kenma's hoodies, since he had offered it to her. 

After her shower, (Y/N) sat on her bed and pulled out her laptop, wearing bike shorts and a baggy hoodie. She decided to study for a bit, learning how to complete a few equations that she didn't know how to. Her phone began to vibrate with new notifications from instagram and twitter. (Y/N) sighed, looking through the notifications. 

People had began to spam her with questions, tagging her in photos and edits of her and Kenma, using new footage from the videos he had posted. (Y/N) couldn't help but smile at them. How did I get into this situation?

She shook her head slightly, smiling as she put her phone on do not disturb before she continued to study. 

~ ~ ~ ~

"Kenma have you seen this edit?" Kuroo shoved his phone in his face. Kuroo seemed to have become the number one shipper, constantly showing Kenma new edits or fanart. 

He sighed "no I haven't Kuroo." He pushed the phone out of his face, which made Kuroo pout. 

"Don't you think it's cute?"

"Sure." He was trying to finish editing the Five Nights at Freddy's videos. He decided to make them into a series, so it gave more content. 

Kuroo sat next to his roommate, watching over his shoulder. "Are you going to ask her to be your actual girlfriend?"

"Maybe..." Kenma continued to edit. He didn't know if (Y/N) would actually date him. "I barely know her."

"Yet you're fake dating her." Kuroo pouted. "You've slept together and share your clothes. You're basically dating already."

Kenma frowned slightly, looking to Kuroo. "But we're not." He sighed, going back to editing. 

Kuroo pouted. "But you could be."

"Please stop." Kenma had become annoyed. "I'm taking my time. I have a plan."

"You do? Please, do tell~"

"No, because you'll try to help and accidentally let something slip." Kenma's voice stayed monotone, Kuroo clutching his heart dramatically.

"Your words hurt Kenma!"

"But I'm not wrong."

Kuroo pouted at his friend, but their conversation was interrupted by a notification on Kenma's phone. Kenma picked the phone up, raising a brow as he noticed a certain someone post on Instagram.

"Whose that?" Kuroo pouted.

"(Y/n) just posted something..." He unlocked his phone, pouting slightly at the post.

" He unlocked his phone, pouting slightly at the post

"Wow, you have her notifications turned on but not mine?" Kuroo pouted

"Wow, you have her notifications turned on but not mine?" Kuroo pouted. "Simp."

"I am not a simp." Kenma glared "I just... Want to know when she posts stuff."

Kuroo began to laugh, patting his friends head. "That's cute. Tell me when your wedding is." With that, Kuroo left Kenma alone to edit.

Kenma huffed, his eyes looking back to the post. He was hesitant but sent the girl a text.